1. Well people on Icecrown start with 1000 or 0 Rating. While people on blackrock start with 1500 rating.

So I guess at icecrown you should be able to buy same gear once you hit 1500 rating. This can be easily done by allowing people to use this autogear NPC once they hit 1500.

Then with 2k you should be able to buy 264 gear. On both servers. Simply because, especially on Icecrown, giving people the option to do the stuff they like (pvp/pve) but still be able to progress makes this server special.

Later 2.4k 277/284 gear being able to be buyed. While for stuff like 284 trinkets/weapons you should have done something special. You donated much money or you win an event 4example.
    ——

I do think that gear makes quite a big difference. A pal/war mirror match will always go in favor for the better geared players. But ofc with skill you are able to turn around the outcome of the match.

And I guess reaching a specific rating to buy staff rather than reaching a rating and farming APs to buy stuff will somehow balance the ladder a bit better.

Biggest problem is the profession stuff.. on blackrock you always will easy it up, just by winning arenas.

And I think facing a BiS geared team at 1.5k rating while a blackrock player stay at 245 gear won’t be to problemous as long as it don’t happen on a regular basis. So 4example a enemy team searching which is linked to your gearscore can balance stuff up too.

And it won’t hurt a 1000 team with BiS donored gear to lose vs a 2000 team simply because they won’t lose much rating at all.
    And a 1000 team winning vs a 2000 team will put them fast in the rating they belong to.

Sorry for my **** english

2. i dont know why this auren pvp player makes such a big deal out of shadowmourne on blackrock - 101% against it OMEGALUL. shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).

Mercedesa

3. These speculations have all been stupid honestly, if anything Shadowmourne would never be added to the donation shop on Blackrock. It'd make it unbalanced too early on after it's release, secondly they would never implement FREE Shadowmourne(s) on Blackrock either, nor for a low rating requirement (meaning, anything below 2200).

If they were to do this, they would lose either lose players donating for it on Icecrown (who would just play Blackrock instead). I'm fairly sure they will add in 277 on Blackrock, and not 284 - here's why:

* You're starting on ToC HC/Rele pieces
    * 284 would have to be tuned to a very good rating, since the stat difference is very big. Meaning, if players get 284 pieces too quickly, it'd make it insanely unbalanced.
    * 264>284 isn't that much of a difference, it's the Shadowmourne + RS trinkets that make things stupid.

Keep in mind, for those of you that are complaining about how Blackrock is able to start on Relentless gear/ToC gear. You're playing vs the Icecrown community, where literally 50% of ALL PvPers are BiS, or very close to BiS with just a few items missing. This is a HUGE disadvantage.

That same whining of Rele/ToC gear being an advantage vs Icecrown/Lordaeron players - this gear will never be relevant on high ratings where it _matters_to_have_gear_ this gear would only be slightly annoying if you're very bad at the game.

4. i dont know why this auren pvp player makes such a big deal out of shadowmourne on blackrock - 101% against it OMEGALUL. shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).

Mercedesa
    I'm not telling shadowmourne would create imbalance, you should check/read better my previous posts. It's more like talking in a finantial way."OMEGALUL"
    In other terms, why a PvP player should waste 250+ coins and much more time to gear up,increasing the activity of the realm and the income of it when he would jst go Blackrock, donate 150coins and not using a single one more at all, as he would just need to jump in arena and nothing else? Or, not even a single coin, join Blackrock and get (for example) 2.4 rating in 2s, when the crossrealm will increase the arena activity and top ratings by sooo much, wouldnt be surprised to see r1 @3.1 rating with the high population that will be. Same goes for 3s (if im not wrong last season r1 was 2.5, wondering how high will be with all 3 realms together)
    Altho my point is that allowing Shadowmourne on Blackrock via donation (for example the same amount of coins Icecrown have) wouldnt be fair at all for the points i stated above., not in terms of PvP balance, but for the fact that people actually would just join the realm get SHadowmourne and then not wasting a single more money to support the server,for the reasons i've listen above, compared to the effort needed to be BiS on Lordaeron and the amount of coins/effort needed to be BiS in Icecrown.

You've confused or simply didnt understand my posts, i'm totally up for 284 gear, but there is something that must be done in terms of "grind" to make Blackrock harder, otherwise you'll simply see everyone on Blackrock which is also the last server who provide anykind of income support. Making Shadowmourne obtanaible there would probably increase the donations for a small while, but in long terms people in my opinion it would leads to a lower income for warmane. Especially as considering Icecrown and the amount of donation of Shadowmourne+BiS pve gear on PvP purpose.

If ppl on Lordaeron and Icecrown have to work for their gear then its only fair that ppl on Blackrock have to do the same.
    Or donating an high amount of coins.

shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).
    Thats actually correct, but if you read above i wasnt the one stating it's not like this, other users stated the imbalance in "gear" terms
    Edited: January 25, 2018

5. the real question here is why even bother, the blackrock forums are better modded then the server. I doubt we will see any changes to this server till it closes down completely.

6. if blackrock will merge with icecrown i hope we gonna stay with blackrock spell delay cuz icecrown delay is horribl as ****

7. The only good thing right now on Blackrock is the actually gear, no shadowmourne and no 284 full bis gear.
    If you really do crossrealm and you stay with actually **** gear system there is no more reason to play here, just go to another famous russian pvp server with more population and easy gear
    Idk why you still getting this **** gear system, the gap between skill and gear is so bad in a pvp server like warmane
    Edited: January 29, 2018

8. considering that spellcleaves are supperior, shadowmourne isnt what should be the topic of worry

9. after cross-realm , all titles will removed for new challenge ?

10. First of all sorry for my bad english but i must write this.
    As i can see soon will be crossrealm and i hope some changes for Blackrock.
    I know the realm will be never as old AT but let's be honest, right now it's pretty bad.
    I ask you to take in consideration this changes staff and maybe get response.

1. DAILY FLUSH : right now people (me too) do only 10 games and then go offline until next flush. Realm is boring right now. Daily Flush will motivate people to play games every day for points so 2s/3s/soloq will be more active than right now this is for sure.

1.1 GEAR PROBLEM : I'm not 2.8k multi-glad retail blizzcon championship winner, i'm normal expd pvp player that wanna have fun and the full gear
    people that i get in soloq/2s make me tired. I would wanna play one day resto spec, one day balance spec, one day feral spec,
    but i can't because right now there are only 2 daily flush and the prices of items it's really expensive. I get literally months to gear
    up a char and this is no sense considering we play on a pvp server as AT should be. I don't wanna free gear just give us daily
    flush and some cheaper items.

2. MCH IN SOLOQ : right now 70% of matches are : TSG / DK-RET-HEALER / WAR-RET-HEALER or Spellcleaves. MHC is more balanced and so much
    fun instead get full WF comps that one shot you.

3. 3.3.5B : i know some people don't wanna that cause you need to update all realms with 3.3.5B and it affects PVE too. Some classes got buffs but it
    makes the differences in PVP like you can play FDK or Bdruid and nerf Hpal but can you enable the patch maybe only for PvP (arenas and
    Bg)?

4. SCRIPTERS/HACKERS : please hire 1/2 gms only for Blackrock. Right now the comunication between staff and BC players are no existent. Also people scripting and hacking like hell.
    Edited: March 28, 2018

11. First of all sorry for my bad english but i must write this.
    As i can see soon will be crossrealm and i hope some changes for Blackrock.
    I know the realm will be never as old AT but let's be honest, right now it's pretty bad.
    I ask you to take in consideration this changes staff and maybe get response.

1. DAILY FLUSH : right now people (me too) do only 10 games and then go offline until next flush. Realm is boring right now. Daily Flush will motivate people to play games every day for points so 2s/3s/soloq will be more active than right now this is for sure.

1.1 GEAR PROBLEM : I'm not 2.8k multi-glad retail blizzcon championship winner, i'm normal expd pvp player that wanna have fun and the full gear
    people that i get in soloq/2s make me tired. I would wanna play one day resto spec, one day balance spec, one day feral spec,
    but i can't because right now there are only 2 daily flush and the prices of items it's really expensive. I get literally months to gear
    up a char and this is no sense considering we play on a pvp server as AT should be. I don't wanna free gear just give us daily
    flush and some cheaper items.

2. MCH IN SOLOQ : right now 70% of matches are : TSG / DK-RET-HEALER / WAR-RET-HEALER or Spellcleaves. MHC is more balanced and so much
    fun instead get full WF comps that one shot you.

3. 3.3.5B : i know some people don't wanna that cause you need to update all realms with 3.3.5B and it affects PVE too. Some classes got buffs but it
    makes the differences in PVP like you can play FDK or Bdruid and nerf Hpal but can you enable the patch maybe only for PvP (arenas and
    Bg)?

4. SCRIPTERS/HACKERS : please hire 1/2 gms only for Blackrock. Right now the comunication between staff and BC players are no existent. Also people scripting and hacking like hell.
    You are mistaken. Scripts are now bannable, and are automatically banned by anti cheat ingame.

12. I don't know what all of you are talking about. The people that do complain keep playing anyway. Crossrealm doesn't fix the root problem. People that would want to be competetive could just play on blackrock right now. The only way is to invest time or money in advertisement to get people interested in playing longterm.
    Edited: April 21, 2018

First 12