1. Neltality

Let's just be real for a moment - Neltharion is no longer Neltharion. Its legit Fatalitys realm, a bunch of degenerates who play BGs all day and all night against the same players over and over again, and its these same players who continue asking for changes to the realm. They just wont let the dream go. Nelth will never go MOP because as stated before, it will remain Cata aslong as people still play, which the same 30-90 players still do and always will. What new people want to come join this realm as starters lol? R u delusional? Advertisement would do nothing.

The only way you resurrect this rat infested realm, is too wipe it, and give free starter gear to everyone who joins for the first 1-3 months. Free bloodthirsty, free starter pve, and professions. Only release S9 vicious to give players a whole new meaning to play. This creates economy, community, and a fresh start for everyone, especially new players, and allows them too feel equal to others. Then, overtime, you release ruthless gear, more pve content, so on and so fourth. This is a long shot, considering the devs could careless about this realm, and I dont blame them, why would they?

There are other cata private servers that are infested with aids and broken content, but they practically quadruple nelths population to say the least. If you do this ^ , it'd bring a lot of people here, and the population would grow tremendously overtime.

Resetting nelth and giving everyone there coins to spend would do NOTHING, it'd be hype for a month, IF THAT, before it dies out again.

And to those 4-5 players who want a merge to mop, its already been stated that wont ever happen if players continue to enjoy Neltharion. Those same toxic bg heroes, they wont ever leave, therefore nelth wont ever change.

Goodbye
    Edited: January 24, 2018

2. Assuming you don't even play on neltharion anymore, why do you even care? Get outta here. It Doesn't matter which guild you're in premades have become redundant long time ago. Bgs is basically all you can do on neltharion these days. Ofc you run into the same players over and over again with 200ppl on peak. Silly rant.

3. whats the point of this thread exactly?

4. Let's just be real for a moment - Neltharion is no longer Neltharion. Its legit Fatalitys realm, a bunch of degenerates who play BGs all day and all night against the same players over and over again, and its these same players who continue asking for changes to the realm. They just wont let the dream go. Nelth will never go MOP because as stated before, it will remain Cata aslong as people still play, which the same 30-90 players still do and always will. What new people want to come join this realm as starters lol? R u delusional? Advertisement would do nothing.

The only way you resurrect this rat infested realm, is too wipe it, and give free starter gear to everyone who joins for the first 1-3 months. Free bloodthirsty, free starter pve, and professions. Only release S9 vicious to give players a whole new meaning to play. This creates economy, community, and a fresh start for everyone, especially new players, and allows them too feel equal to others. Then, overtime, you release ruthless gear, more pve content, so on and so fourth. This is a long shot, considering the devs could careless about this realm, and I dont blame them, why would they?

There are other cata private servers that are infested with aids and broken content, but they practically quadruple nelths population to say the least. If you do this ^ , it'd bring a lot of people here, and the population would grow tremendously overtime.

Resetting nelth and giving everyone there coins to spend would do NOTHING, it'd be hype for a month, IF THAT, before it dies out again.

And to those 4-5 players who want a merge to mop, its already been stated that wont ever happen if players continue to enjoy Neltharion. Those same toxic bg heroes, they wont ever leave, therefore nelth wont ever change.

Goodbye
    HAHA butt hurt much, sounds more like you got reckt in a bg against Fatality, look I play factions and I can tell you Alliance barley que bgs , At least Fatality steps up and trys to keep it alive, if they didn't you would sit in que for bg forever. That last few times I have played on my Alliance toons maybe 3 ppl qued the other 60 something players were in Firelands or some other raid and a few people leveling ,the rest were afk In Stormwind. I think this post is more about you getting your feelings hurt or something why should they wipe the server when there are people like myself who worked hard on their accounts and still play ,why should we be punished for your bad pvp skills.
    Edited: January 25, 2018

5. This thread is basically a bunch of people who are too hung up on themselves to let the only place they feel superior, go.

Imagine how bad your self-esteem must be to play on a server >200 at peak, and act like you are gods.

If you actually was on a server with a large population you would be nobodies. Let alone if you went to retail, where you would be just another casual guild.

All you can do is reply to people with insults because you have genuinely ran out of excuses for why you trap yourself on this server.

Move the **** on, stop wasting Warmane's money and resources and allow them to free up a server in their rack.

6. I would love to fight against fatality like the good old days, i just don't understand why people hate on them so much.. but its just not the same when there are only 60-120 people on.. Its easier for me to just play WOTLK or MOP to get the good fights now..

- Caderind

7. stop wasting Warmane's money
    That's a thoughtful point. Don't see how Warmane can continue maintaining the realm with very little profit. It's unfortunate that communities perish with lack of resources.

8. I left and went to MOP but i still have toons on Nelth that i spent alot of time and effort on and i wish Warmane would let us transfer those toons to MOP.
    If these last players want to stay on a dying realm then its none of my concern, but please let us who no longer want to play on said dying realm transfer our toons.

9. I don't think it's even worth the time to write the script for character transfer, like what 10 players gona use it?

10. LOL good to see my guild is still talked about even in this day and age. This is truely an honour and I thank you all for your kind words. <FATALITY> will continue to push PvP wether it’s random bgs or rateds If anyone on alliance is interested and we will continue breeding Horde BG hero’s to dominant the alliance scum and continue being the dominant force as we always have been since the beginning of time.

For the guild being 2.5 years old and still standing I want to thank each and every <FATALITY> member that’s ran with us since the near beginning of the server. Without you <FATALITY> wouldn’t be the dominant and most popular pvp guild in Neltharion history dating to pre moltdown.

To the original poster. Thank you for the free advertisement
    Edited: January 25, 2018

11. Oh look, your delusional leader...

Quit thinking you are still relevant.

12. Oh look, your delusional leader...

Quit thinking you are still relevant.
    I’m the golden prince of nelth, as the OP said this is my kingdom. Neltharion is FATALITY

13. Just merg Nelth with Frost and let it be. Both realms are dead, with a lil bit more players playing pandas. There is no point to keep thus running.
    Do what u did with Medivh

12 Last