1. Just merg Nelth with Frost and let it be. Both realms are dead, with a lil bit more players playing pandas. There is no point to keep thus running.
    Do what u did with Medivh
    Since you posted the same comment two times, I will reply to you a second time as well:
    "I think people still haven't understood what would happen if Neltharion would merge with Frostwolf. These remaining Nelth players are still playing in this realm because they like Cataclysm, merging it with MoP would do nothing but making these players leave warmane and search for another cata server. Frostwolf would get like what, 5 players in total?"

Also you can't compare a merge between these servers with what happend to Medivh since that was a merge between two TBC realms.

I do agree that at this point Neltharion does actually need a wipe and a new start, no coins refound, no insta 85, no free professions, nothing, just a fresh new start (and yes, I would be very sad to lose all my ferals :c). Unless warmane comes up with a better option I think this is what has to be done.

2. Bloodlust >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fatality

3. Hey, I don’t play on Nelth and I couldn’t care less about it and your argue here but we on Frostwolf could use few hundred people more.

Don’t get mw wrong :) another fact is that Warmane doesn’t see $ in keeping one server alive with 200 active players on it which is why those people should start thinking about long term solution.
    Warmane might be slow implementing changes, but that outcome is inevitable.

4. yes, this realm is next in line for a annoucement, it's only a matter of when.

5. Every morning when I wake up theres a huge smile on my face, knowing that I controlled the realm. DONORS ran this **** and totally demolished everyone that faced us. Infected, DDS, Solstice, PFB... They all had to leave the realm asap like so many other guilds. Sad times.

Massive shout out to my butler Tdotsavage for helping me keep things under control from time to time when im away.

6. Every morning when I wake up theres a huge smile on my face, knowing that I controlled the realm. DONORS ran this **** and totally demolished everyone that faced us. Infected, DDS, Solstice, PFB... They all had to leave the realm asap like so many other guilds. Sad times.

Massive shout out to my butler Tdotsavage for helping me keep things under control from time to time when im away.

LOL+ This made my day xD
    <3

First 12