1. Warrior DMG

Really!!!
    This need to be fixed, the warrior dmg is just insane - it´s not even fun to encounter them. They smash them filthy fingers over the keyboard and poof, 10-15 k dmg in a heartbeat wtf..

/sad rogue with 406 resi...

2. As a rog u shouldn't be the one who complains about class balance in TBC :D

/sad holy paly (trying to cast holy light in 2s)
    Edited: January 24, 2018

3. well I know what you mean and how you feel ;)

But still ! its madness :P

4. Well .... class balance wasn't a thing during those times of TBC so classes will always be on a different level from one another. Although i see why that is bad , but i've also met people who have learned ways to overcome these "superior" classes. So good luck learning and have fun.

5. Just wait until S4. Warriors, Retridins and Enhancement Shamans will be useless then. Then it will be their turn to QQ about OP Sub rogues, Ferals, Frost Mages, Destro Locks and Disc/Shadow Priests.

6. Rogues cannot 1v1 a warrior just like warriors cannot 1v1 a mage. Certain classes have the advantage against others. Rogue/druid rogue/priest rogue/dps can dps down a warrior or tunnel a warrior down and make him defensive if played correctly thought! good luck

7. Just wait until S4. Warriors, Retridins and Enhancement Shamans will be useless then. Then it will be their turn to QQ about OP Sub rogues, Ferals, Frost Mages, Destro Locks and Disc/Shadow Priests.

what?warriors useless in s4 gear?warriors are even better in s4 gear then s3 gear.... this is old school wow warriors scale the best with gear rage and the like are not normalized. really it comes down to the player in most cases yes there are counter specs for every class but its the player that really matters over all.

8. Really!!!
    This need to be fixed, the warrior dmg is just insane - it´s not even fun to encounter them. They smash them filthy fingers over the keyboard and poof, 10-15 k dmg in a heartbeat wtf..

lucky for you you play a rogue and and pick and choose your fights twice over right?rogues in TBC are anything but under powered so i would stop with the qqing. remember warriors have more buttons to push for stances "3" then most classes/specs have dps rotation.... so as a warrior looking at other classes its other classes that have it easy/face roll game play not warriors.

9. Rogues cannot 1v1 a warrior just like warriors cannot 1v1 a mage. Certain classes have the advantage against others. Rogue/druid rogue/priest rogue/dps can dps down a warrior or tunnel a warrior down and make him defensive if played correctly thought! good luck

good rogues can beat wars 1vs1 but like i said it usually comes down to the player. a good rogue is hard to beat when they get them warglaives

10. Rogue losing to warrior ?Are you mad?Ehm >garrote>evasion,ghostly strike>kidney>rupture>vanish>cheap>rupture>vanish> garrote>kidney>rupture>but yeha warrior is deaaaad along time ago...

11. Rogue vs warrior sounds easy enough in theory. One wrong move though and the rogue gets destroyed. As a rogue i love duelling warriors. Most fun class to be up against imo.

12. Really!!!

I don't know if it works here, I dont play rogue but I recall bleed kiting them on retail. Out of melee range, inside of intercept/charge range.

13. Just wait until S4. Warriors, Retridins and Enhancement Shamans will be useless then.
    U are mistaken.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200807201.../rankings/2v2/
    http://web.archive.org/web/200808071.../rankings/3v3/
    It much rather seems like warrior is after Rdudu the best class for Arena in s4.

14. I don't know if it works here, I dont play rogue but I recall bleed kiting them on retail. Out of melee range, inside of intercept/charge range.
    yes dead zoning works and as a warrior i fing hate it but there are a few things the war can do to try and counter it and keep it to a minimal. but at some point the rogue has to come back into melee range killing with bleeds i dont think happens much in TBC not unless the target is really really low.

on a side note the whole dead zone warrior thing is really dumb i mean think about it 8-25 yards on Intercept. 8 yards min?that should be alot lower **** can you start running in less then 8 yards?= yes. i always thought anything outside of melee range classes with a charge or intercept should be able to do just that but not in melee range.

15. U are mistaken.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200807201.../rankings/2v2/
    http://web.archive.org/web/200808071.../rankings/3v3/
    It much rather seems like warrior is after Rdudu the best class for Arena in s4.
    We are talking 1v1/solo BGs here, not arena. In arenas warriors work just fine, due to the fact you got a healer holding your hand. They are more than viable for arena, but they will have a tougher time the higher they go.
    what?warriors useless in s4 gear?warriors are even better in s4 gear then s3 gear.... this is old school wow warriors scale the best with gear rage and the like are not normalized. really it comes down to the player in most cases yes there are counter specs for every class but its the player that really matters over all.
    You're actually dead wrong here. It is casters that scale the most with gear in TBC.
    The reason is that while warriors stamina/strength stats, along with weapon damage goes up, the opponents armor, resilience and health values increases much more and so effectively nullifies the extra damage. Meanwhile warriors health pools are already high and so you face a diminishing returns in terms of gains for each extra health. Not to mention the resilience for warriors on S2, S3 and S4 gear is the same, while for other classes it increases.

The biggest changer though will be spell haste. As it in 2.4.3 reduces the GCD most casters will have 1,1-1,3 second GCD (depends on gear setup) while warriors, retridins and shamans (enh) and hunters will be stuck with a 1,5 sec GCD. However the hunter class will not be that touched by this. Rogues also suffer from this issue, but not as much because of their stuns, non GCD Shadowstep, vanish, evasion etc.
    This will drive warriors mad as they realise that for example a druid can Root/Cyclone them within their 1,5 sec GCD span - without being able to do anything about it, as all your abilities share GCD and so pummel/shield bash is effectively locked out. Leaving only intercept as an option.

Oh and rogues will never have any problems with warriors. The insane amount of dodge combined with crippling poison kiting will make the warrior wanna go /AFK and read the news.
    Edited: January 28, 2018

12 Last