1. A thank you to the testers

Greetings Outland community,

We would like to just write a short thank you note to the following guilds:

• <Washed Up>
    • <Zero Integrity>
    • <Get Carried>

For tireless commitment and support during the testing phase of Black Temple. Because of players who truly care about the realms, we are able to bring content out that hopefully satisfies everyone who plays through it.

Next thing on the schedule is Zul'Aman and Sunwell Plateau. We will be announcing it publicly when the next testing phase is and all interested guilds will be able to apply.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. man i really needed this pickmeup, was super fun to hang out with pencilpusher! that guy is a hero for doing it during NA hours and middle of the night for him

3. Pencilz for president of the world

4. Thanks a lot indeed, and also, well done on an overall awesome BT experience @devs. Not to forget about the fact that you fixed Illidan (and retuned Bloodboil) on a very fast notice. Only things I can feel atm that could be looked into is some of the trash as well as Supremus Hp. Supremus isn't hard, just boring and long. :D

oh, and where do we sign up for future testing?

5. Thanks a lot guys. I watched the streams and it was absolutely important that those fights were tested as much as they were. I hope everyone is as enthusiastic to get ZA and Sunwell right too. I think, all things considered, BT came out in a very good condition. That doesn't mean the bug reporting should stop though.

To the guy above me: Supremus was always a free kill on retail. The real fight that needs to be tuned up right now is RoS. That fight should be a killer. Maybe shade also, although he was always easy too.

6. Next thing on the schedule is Zul'Aman and Sunwell Plateau.
    Does this mean that both will be released at the same time? Although not blizzlike, I could get behind that tbh. Since the PVP seasons are so far ahead I think the raiders need a big release at some point to keep up. And t6 raiders can get almost nothing from ZA.

7. Za is just catchup raid for Bt requiring no attuenment.
    Still it has some bis slots,dunno,they should release it in like month tbh.No point in 3 months since it has no big value,unless they trying to prolong lifespan of pve raiding in which case it will come in 3 months and stay for 3 months,which could concurr with plan to release swp around summer.

best scenario>swp comes in 3 months,za comes in month/month n half.