1. RDF HC Rewards fixed?

Hi guys, I know that there has been a bug where if you re-queue in a dungeon after someone leaves or gets kicked, you won't recieve the rewards (the 2 frost emblems if it's the 1st time doing it today). Well I think this has been fixed? Here I have some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ScGTh

The first 2 screenshots show how one player left the group and we then re-queued and others joined. The last 2 pictures show how I recieved the emblem of triumph from the last boss aswell as the 2 emblems from completing the dungeon. So what do you think, is it fixed now or have I misunderstood the bug? Is it only the frost rewards that suffer from re-queueing?

2. It’s not bug. U are not supposed to re que if u want the reward. Re queing will not give u the rewards. If someone leaves u just have to continue with who is left if u want the rewards

3. I don't think it would be frost only bug. The 2 eofs and the 2 eots are both the "rdf quest reward" so if it is fixed for one, it should be fixed for the other. I haven't had this happen in a bit so I haven't tested, but this is awesome if they fixed it!

4. It’s not bug. U are not supposed to re que if u want the reward. Re queing will not give u the rewards. If someone leaves u just have to continue with who is left if u want the rewards
    Not sure if troll or serious.

5. Too bad cause I am serious. Read the tips page which is stickied... sorry my English is bad.

6. It’s not bug. U are not supposed to re que if u want the reward. Re queing will not give u the rewards. If someone leaves u just have to continue with who is left if u want the rewards
    Too bad cause I am serious. Read the tips page which is stickied... sorry my English is bad.
    It is a bug, because that is not how the system is designed to work.

7. Bump

Can confirm that we had a ninja in our RDF HC and group agreed to kick. Then we requeued and still got our 2 frosts replacing him so it appears to be 'fixed" if it was an issue.