1. not possible to log my character

I am no able to log on my character after today's maintance. All other characters on all other accounts across all other realms are OK and so the second character on the same account. What can I do?

Screen stays like this - https://imgur.com/9GujNhJ
    Edited: January 25, 2018

2. Everyone has the same problem, can someone from staff tell us what's going on?

3. Can you give some names of characters having that issue for it to be checked?

4. Character - Pigmy
    The issue is being looked into.

Characters may be naked on the character selection screen due to caching changes, once you login fully all of your stuff will be intact.

If you're unable to login at the moment, restart your client and see if that helps, we are trialing a new system at the moment on Lordaeron.

5. Can't login as well, says World Server Down. Tried multiple client restarts...

6. My character Pigmy is OK now. Thank you

7. On this account, all my chars on icecrown are naked (they have items when I log in, but after I log out they still look all naked...)

8. My chars also are naked, they are all on Icecrown

9. same here, all naked on icecrown

10. The issue is being looked into.

Characters may be naked on the character selection screen due to caching changes, once you login fully all of your stuff will be intact.

If you're unable to login at the moment, restart your client and see if that helps, we are trialing a new system at the moment on Lordaeron.
    It's been 3 days.. as you can imagine I have logged in/out many times.. they are still naked.. nothing fixed....

11. It's been 3 days.. as you can imagine I have logged in/out many times.. they are still naked.. nothing fixed....
    But this is purely a cosmetic bug...so you can't see your super awesome wrathful gear on the character select screen...it's still equipped when you log in. I'd rather have some of the bugs that actually impact gameplay worked on first. :)

12. All my characters in Icecrown are naked too :(

12 Last