1. There are NO BGs with or without rdf

Hi,

It is so difficult to fight in a bg 10vs10. You can only do it, if your lvl is between lvl10-19 or lvl70-79 (and it is full of twinks so playing there is not entertaining for a new player). Today I just queued with my druid lvl24 for nearly 2 hours to play in a bg which lasted 5 minutes.

It used to happen when I was leveling up my main so the rdf is not the problem. There are supposed to be thousands of people here... Maybe we could give some kind of reward to the people who join bg. In this way, I think they will be encouraged to do it. Independent of what level you are, there should be at least ONE proper BG every hour...

By the way, I see many 80s who are asking people for joining BG in global chat. It has not be necessary at level 80 to ask people for joining. How can that be possible when there are at least more than 1500 players online everyday.

If the problem is the quantity of people, it would be great that some changes took place to increase the population of the realm (apart from rdf).
    If that's not the problem, the PvP should be promoted in some way.

Thank you and have a nice day!

2. First time I played, I hardly ever queued for BGs and when I did, it was mostly on dead hours. If I was lucky enough, I'd get one pop a day, no matter which bracket it was. Of course, after hitting 70, it was totally different.

For my second character, I tried peak hours and it worked wonderfully! Every single bracket except for 50-59 were active enough for me to play 10+ times a day while I waited between queues, questing. But ever since RDF has been enabled, people at low levels stay queued for RDF rather than BGs. It dropped the number of players in BGs by a ton!

Honestly, I've never seen people ask others to join BGs at 80. There are times when I'm playing in the 20th on-going BG. So, after you hit 70, the two brackets are pretty active! But you'll definitely see people asking others to join WG since most players don't. I talk around with Lvl 80s quite a lot and the one thing I know for sure is that a very high pop of players prefer PvE over PvP.

If you really want PvP promoted, vote for cross-realm BGs and Arenas.

3. First time I played, I hardly ever queued for BGs and when I did, it was mostly on dead hours. If I was lucky enough, I'd get one pop a day, no matter which bracket it was. Of course, after hitting 70, it was totally different.

For my second character, I tried peak hours and it worked wonderfully! Every single bracket except for 50-59 were active enough for me to play 10+ times a day while I waited between queues, questing. But ever since RDF has been enabled, people at low levels stay queued for RDF rather than BGs. It dropped the number of players in BGs by a ton!

Honestly, I've never seen people ask others to join BGs at 80. There are times when I'm playing in the 20th on-going BG. So, after you hit 70, the two brackets are pretty active! But you'll definitely see people asking others to join WG since most players don't. I talk around with Lvl 80s quite a lot and the one thing I know for sure is that a very high pop of players prefer PvE over PvP.

If you really want PvP promoted, vote for cross-realm BGs and Arenas.
    Hello,

I would like to vote yes to this motion.

When will the election take place?

Thanks in advance. :)

4. Maybe you should hit 80 before complaining about lack of qs and see this is not the case. 70 percent of the day u will get qs.

5. Maybe you should hit 80 before complaining about lack of qs and see this is not the case. 70 percent of the day u will get qs.
    I'm lvl 80 since 3 weeks and I still think the same ;D