1. X-realm possibilities

Hey all,

So I’ve been thinking a lot about the x-realm announcement lately. First of all I was opposed to it, because I’m mainly a pvp player (arena) and only really pve for gear in pvp. It seemed quite unfair to me that while I’ve been working my *** off joining guilds and raiding a lot to get my gear on a realm that has all raids buffed. Then go into arena and face people that just bought BIS, which is impossible to obtain for me. Or even just raided in unbuffed icc weekly. I mean ruby sanctum has ‘t even been released on lordaeron and as far as I know there is no release date yet.

But on the other hand, I’ve been climbing the arena ladder this season for the first time (only did 10 games a week last season) and I have noticed I’m already in top 20 lol. Facing now only the top teams. Que times are ok on peak hours ( but even then I usually face only 2-3 viable teams) for the rest of he time quest are compete garbage( non existsent).

So a change would be very welcome. It would be nice to not face the same 2 teams all evening.

So maybe X-realm would be good after all, but not straight away! Lordaeron needs the release of ruby sanctum first! This is a must!

A more controversial thing I have been thinking about is to reduce the buffs on raids. Making it a bit easier to pug more than 3/12 in icc and maybe bringing back some people who have given up on this server? ( I know a lot of people won’t like this though).

What do you guys think?

2. Hey all,

So I’ve been thinking a lot about the x-realm announcement lately. First of all I was opposed to it, because I’m mainly a pvp player (arena) and only really pve for gear in pvp. It seemed quite unfair to me that while I’ve been working my *** off joining guilds and raiding a lot to get my gear on a realm that has all raids buffed. Then go into arena and face people that just bought BIS, which is impossible to obtain for me. Or even just raided in unbuffed icc weekly. I mean ruby sanctum has ‘t even been released on lordaeron and as far as I know there is no release date yet.

But on the other hand, I’ve been climbing the arena ladder this season for the first time (only did 10 games a week last season) and I have noticed I’m already in top 20 lol. Facing now only the top teams. Que times are ok on peak hours ( but even then I usually face only 2-3 viable teams) for the rest of he time quest are compete garbage( non existsent).

So a change would be very welcome. It would be nice to not face the same 2 teams all evening.

So maybe X-realm would be good after all, but not straight away! Lordaeron needs the release of ruby sanctum first! This is a must!

A more controversial thing I have been thinking about is to reduce the buffs on raids. Making it a bit easier to pug more than 3/12 in icc and maybe bringing back some people who have given up on this server? ( I know a lot of people won’t like this though).

What do you guys think?
    I just reached 80, and my future arena partner isn't even 80 yet, so my experience is not firsthand, but in dalaran underbelly I keep seeing the same people. Not to mention that the amount of arena teams, according to the armory, especially in 3v3 bracket is ridiculiously low. So clearly, this realm needs a buff to pvp, on way or an other.

3. At this point, they should nerf ICC, and release RS after a month or two.

A I am sure having normal ICC would bring back many of the players who left, and even new ones. Also would make trinkets accessible to more players, thus making cross realm PvP more enjoyable experience.

But elitists would whine about how this realm was designed to be hardcore, so that won't happen.

4. I completely agree with you. We need a change in this realm in terms of PvP

5. Id be fine with crossrealm if they limited or made a baseline ilevel to trinkets and weapons people could use so everyone is on par. If ur bad at arena ull have fun and get plenty of qs. If ur a glad retail player goodluck(you will have to add teams just to see when they are in are in q-until they stop after a loss) there was days me and 2s partner would sit in q for 6 to 7 hours and get maybe 3 qs. Firsthand r1-3 in 2s this season. Long story short limit gear to what we can obtain on lord for other servers and id be all for it.

6. I personally dont want to play with icecrown players :(

7. I agree that PvP is mostly dead on Lordaeron, but you need to keep in mind that the whole idea of the server was around being mostly PvE.

I just can't agree with you on nerfing the most core idea of the server - it being centered around hardcore PvE content with buffed bosses. The vast majority of players here joined just so we can have a bit more challenge when raiding and leveling and nerfing the whole raiding scene would make many more people leave. Also, it's true that most pugs can't beat more than 4/12 bosses, so that's why it's so important to join a guild. I am now in one of the top horde guilds, doing ICC25hc, and found out that the whole 'op hardcore bossmode' isn't true. It's a bit harder, but A BIT. Everyone with some practice, knowledge and some gear can kill all bosses in ICC normal.

I agree that before cross-realm PvP is enabled, Lordaeron should get RS though.

8. I'm a only PvP player, ive been playing here for almost 3 years now. The server is just fine for me, I played over 800 arena games at least reaching rank 5 its true that you can only find arena games during peak hours but I'd rather play on restricted hours then go against icecrown - blackrock players. Its not even the gear issue for me, I like playing against people that are on my own server.. Its the whole idea of a community on a server I love fighting someone in arenas then seeing them in dalaran, bgs figuring out how they play please dont add xrealm >(

/Worstdps