1. Help with my old molten acc

So i had my account for like 5+ years and when molten got closed i did recover it in warmane but I don't remember the username or pass that i used at the time, but i know that the email that i ised in that account is deleted, cause i had that email deleted because i did want a new one, the one i am using now, so i asked for help in warmane fb but they told me that my best bet is to email them to [email protected], thats what i did but one day passed and still got no answer, this is what i sent to them, and i wanna know guys what can i do to get my childhood account i know recover service is no longer an option, but i did use it when it came out, anyway here i let the mail e sent.

"Hey guys, i really hope you read this, in hope to get my childhood account back from molten, that i remember that i did a recover when warmane came but i do not remember username that i used neither password, and i am looking to get it back, i remember my characters names(some of them), and i have the same ip that i had back in the day, and i remember the email that i used, well i had 2 different emails back in that time, that are no longer in use they were [email protected] and [email protected], and the characters name of my account was fabioamr/immilf, well 2of them, i remeember the guilds name to it was paintime, i have some printscreens proving that was my old account and i can provide my ip anytime if needed, so i am just asking what do i need to do to get my account back, since remember that i use the recover function when you guys change to warmane, here i let the pictures i have from that time, i remember that i had donated too for mounts/companions, and i wish to play again and wish to get my 5+ years account back, so yeah, what do i need to do or to give you, so you guys can search for it easier?"

Edited: January 26, 2018

2. Remove your email addresses from the post.

If you sent an email, just wait til they reply. If you actually deleted those email accounts, you might be able to create new ones with the same email address or recover old ones.

3. Remove your email addresses from the post.

If you sent an email, just wait til they reply. If you actually deleted those email accounts, you might be able to create new ones with the same email address or recover old ones.
    Really? Thanks, i will definitely, i will wait and in meantime create the same accounts, thanks for the help!

4. Really? Thanks, i will definitely, i will wait and in meantime create the same accounts, thanks for the help!
    Meh, couldn't create, google told me that username is already in use, even tho i remember that i delete that mail, and hotmail doesnt have the option to create a live.com.ot account anymore, well I'll just wait for warmane to reply me and pray

5. Bumping, cause i still did not receive a reply from warmane, they usually take a day to reply? 😢

6. It can take up to a few days. Now it's almost weekend so you might have to wait til next week if they have too many support tickets and emails.

7. Oh, alright, thank you for your help and sorry for the bumping