1. pets?

you can share a dog, a cat, bird, a spider, a snake, etc.

the dog i have now is gonna turn 8 this year!

how about you guys?

2. I love pets. I want to have a Rhino..do you have any tips? I know all about love but is it enough?

3. Is your aim to create as many **** threads as you can?

4. my aim is to annoy the **** out of as many people as i can, i can see its working ;)
    Edited: January 26, 2018

5. my aim is to annoy the **** out of as many people as i can, i can see its working ;)
    Why though?

6. Maybe you should buy a new mouse, seeing as the scrollwheel doesn't seem to work to allow you to see threads below.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=299153&page=5

Quit trying to be relevant.

7. Maybe you should buy a new mouse, seeing as the scrollwheel doesn't seem to work to allow you to see threads below.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=299153&page=5

Quit trying to be relevant.
    i never said i was being (or trying in that matter because i didn't even know this thread existed until you posted it, nor did i see it on the first page itself) relevant, maybe instead of jumping to conclusions you should at least try learn the meaning of "free country" seeing I don't remember you being the woman who pushed me out of her crotch and into this feminist infested planet. but hey at least im not one of those asshats who annoy the **** out of the admins by asking for a legion server all the damn time.

8. i never said i was being (or trying in that matter because i didn't even know this thread existed until you posted it, nor did i see it on the first page itself) relevant, maybe instead of jumping to conclusions you should at least try learn the meaning of "free country" seeing I don't remember you being the woman who pushed me out of her crotch and into this feminist infested planet. but hey at least im not one of those asshats who annoy the **** out of the admins by asking for a legion server all the damn time.
    It was on the first page....

9. I can't see how you are allowed to post on here then, with such vile intentions I mean. Also, I don't believe you. Maybe it makes you feel good for the time being, getting the attention or something but amuse you? Please elaborate.

I knew someone online who was disliked by many, he did not care he said. Also, he, just like you tried to annoy people and cheated on games where he could. Not saying you cheat but you get my drift, it seems unhealthy. Anyways, he ended up hanging himself so obviously life wasn't all sunshine after all.

10. Anyways, he ended up hanging himself so obviously life wasn't all sunshine after all.
    Just hope history repeats itself.

11. It was on the first page....
    i didn't see it there, honest. and if thats the case then welp, i guess i need me glasses

12. I can't see how you are allowed to post on here then, with such vile intentions I mean. Also, I don't believe you. Maybe it makes you feel good for the time being, getting the attention or something but amuse you? Please elaborate.

I knew someone online who was disliked by many, he did not care he said. Also, he, just like you tried to annoy people and cheated on games where he could. Not saying you cheat but you get my drift, it seems unhealthy. Anyways, he ended up hanging himself so obviously life wasn't all sunshine after all.
    "it amuses me" means 2 things out of me: 1. it's funny watching people get annoyed at the **** i post because it's just like arguing with a feminist on facebook, and 2. because [some] of the people who hate my guts keeps replying to them, and that touches my heart that they would actually bother to do that, honestly it makes me laugh. (i think i should have put this sentence in first...)

also, jesus christ man, i didn't say i was suicidal. i mean, i know people ****ing hate my guts, but that doesn't mean i'll end up like him. besides all i need for friends are the ones i know in real life it would seem awkward making friends on here facing the face that i don't know anyone on here.

13. "it amuses me" means 2 things out of me: 1. it's funny watching people get annoyed at the **** i post because it's just like arguing with a feminist on facebook, and 2. because [some] of the people who hate my guts keeps replying to them, and that touches my heart that they would actually bother to do that, honestly it makes me laugh. (i think i should have put this sentence in first...)

also, jesus christ man, i didn't say i was suicidal. i mean, i know people ****ing hate my guts, but that doesn't mean i'll end up like him. besides all i need for friends are the ones i know in real life it would seem awkward making friends on here facing the face that i don't know anyone on here.
    Is it like arguing with feminists on facebook because you see people as narrow minded or is it the sheer "mission to destroy you" that you feel is there? People always seem to forget that if there is one thing that unites us it is that we all more or less feel things.

I know it was a dark example but point being that this is negative and exchanging insults is just unhealthy. I mean we all love playing here right? Why not also make it a happy place. It seems nowadays the middle age of the player base has increased so we have a more mature, friendly environment. I feel that way on Lordaeron. The white knight in me will never die^

14. Is it like arguing with feminists on facebook because you see people as narrow minded or is it the sheer "mission to destroy you" that you feel is there? People always seem to forget that if there is one thing that unites us it is that we all more or less feel things.

I know it was a dark example but point being that this is negative and exchanging insults is just unhealthy. I mean we all love playing here right? Why not also make it a happy place. It seems nowadays the middle age of the player base has increased so we have a more mature, friendly environment. I feel that way on Lordaeron. The white knight in me will never die^
    actually, that is a little bit of both since the way you said "mission to destroy you" kind of reminds me of a feminists way of saying "destroy all men"

and i really am a friendly person until the same people gives me **** on my stuff for no reason.

[Example: some douchebag was stalking my google account and leaving hilariously **** comments to everything i shared on there (i only used it because my school (graduated now) blocked facebook the correct way (everyone found a way to it in the past) because of some opinion i had to his opinion lol he got so angry when i shat on him for doing that.]

i either 1. give my simple opinion to their replies, or 2. Laugh because they're only making the thread more active typing **** on it instead of leaving it and giving it time to go in the abyss (AKA the back pages)
    Edited: January 30, 2018