1. Disappointed by Warmane Staff

Let's start things off by explaining the reasoning behind the title of this post.

I had an issue with a possible in-game bug regarding arena points where I did not receive any after the flush. This has been an issue that multiple players have been experiencing over the past 4 months (based on me reading up on several bug reports via the bugtracker).

Every Monday evening I play my 10 arena games with my 5's team; me being the owner, and the other 4 members usually being pugs I recruit via global chat. I've done the same thing for the past couple months with no issues. I know how arena works and I know the requirements to receive arena points. All of my match history is displayed here: http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

To be eligible to receive arena points you need to have the following:

*Every week you must play 10 games for your team to qualify for points.

CHECK.

*Your PERSONAL rating must be within 150 points of the TEAM rating for you to qualify for the TEAM rating points. If you are out of the 150 points, you will receive your PERSONAL ratings worth of points.
    Example: If you have a PR of 1510 and the TR is 1680 you will get 1510 worth of points. If you have PR of 1570 and TR is 1680 you will get 1680 worth of points.

CHECK.

*Every member must play 30% of that week's games in order to receive points. So if you play the minimum 10 games, everyone who wants to receive points must play at least 3 games.

CHECK.

*You do not get more points based on playing > 10 games, you get points based on TR and PR as long as you play the minimum 10 games per week.

CHECK.

I was expecting approximately 450 arena points after the flush but logged in to see that I had received a total of 0, so I instantly put in a ticket on the warmane site which can be read here:

https://imgur.com/JPtfQ6A

Despite not being able to give me a straight answer, Smyth just passed me off to the in-game staff, after explaining to him that Werdx had the exact same issue as me a week earlier (see post here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=375634) in which an in-game gm sent him the cookie cutter reply that most of you may know: https://imgur.com/a/ulwkx

So basically "sorry can't help you, we can't explain why, but sorry nonetheless."

Now even though I was expecting this answer I decided to check bugtracker the night before regarding this issue and file a report like Smyth had suggested in my online ticket, to which I found this:

https://imgur.com/a/jTwAI

Almost 10 reports all labelled as "dismissed" or "pending" regarding people not receiving their arena points. Some of them even dated up to 4 months ago.

Now...

With all this said, I think i'm more than deserving of some sort of explanation regarding this subject and why it's being ignored by the staff. I am a huge supporter of this server (donation wise) and have invested hundreds of euros with nothing but pride towards such a great server, however this, has left me completely unsettled.

I apologize about any typos or grammar errors that may make things confusing in this post but I feel like I have explained everything I possibly could to help get this issue resolved.

****Update: I'd like also add that I've managed to speak with 2 of the pugs in my team last week and they both told me they received points. So clearly somethings wrong. In the end, I just want my arena points.
    Edited: January 26, 2018

2. This is really disappointing. I hope they address the players who didn't receive their points.

3. I didnt receive my New Year Gifts and all I got was: sorry, there is nothing we can do about it

4. I didnt receive my New Year Gifts and all I got was: sorry, there is nothing we can do about it
    Unrelated to the topic, but I can see how that can be frustrating.

5. Only thing i know you and Werdx was the leaders of teams and both wasn't logoff at flush

6. Yep that could very well be the problem.

7. No point making long posts.You only waste your time,and give yourself false hope.They read everything,but wont do nothing about it.

This happened once,and it will happen again.You cant ignore it forever because that's not perma solution.This is not honor points we talking about,and you get them every bg,this is something you get once a week.

Just because you don't want to check combat log,and arena points for specific player,direct us to someone who wants to help.Prefer someone new in Staff,because most of the time they are those who work hardest to show others they earned their positions.

8. No point making long posts.You only waste your time,and give yourself false hope.They read everything,but wont do nothing about it.

This happened once,and it will happen again.You cant ignore it forever because that's not perma solution.This is not honor points we talking about,and you get them every bg,this is something you get once a week.

Just because you don't want to check combat log,and arena points for specific player,direct us to someone who wants to help.Prefer someone new in Staff,because most of the time they are those who work hardest to show others they earned their positions.
    Can't help but agree. I really just want someone to actually care and even try to help the situation. As for the long post...I think i've provided enough evidence to prove that there is indeed something wrong with the flush system.

9. Can't help but agree. I really just want someone to actually care and even try to help the situation. As for the long post...I think i've provided enough evidence to prove that there is indeed something wrong with the flush system.
    They don't need evidence for those things.If they decided to help,they would check for themselves anyway,but nope.Bad luck brother.Pray for this to never happen again.That's best thing u can do

10. Can't help but agree. I really just want someone to actually care and even try to help the situation. As for the long post...I think i've provided enough evidence to prove that there is indeed something wrong with the flush system.
    The policy has always been that the only help with items you will get is with donated items which you have to go through special people to get to. Werdx claims to have been a gamemaster, but if he was he would know that the normal game masters do not have access to the logs and he would also know that they do not create items.

11. The policy has always been that the only help with items you will get is with donated items which you have to go through special people to get to. Werdx claims to have been a gamemaster, but if he was he would know that the normal game masters do not have access to the logs and he would also know that they do not create items.
    I completely understand and agree with what you said. This brings me back to the title of this post...why i'm disappointed with staff members. If you read my online ticket submission and my conversation with Smyth you'd see that he pointed me in the direction of an in-game GM despite the fact he most likely knew that they wouldn't be able to do anything about my problem.

With that said I would expect to at least be sent in the right direction to someone who can actually help me. All it comes down to is that nobody wants to even try to help, and being a honored donator and nearly exalted ($1000 eu donated) it gives me little no reason to even think about donating again. I'm not trying to be pretentious by saying that because I've donated so much that I deserve special treatment. I feel like I'm choosing to pay for a service whether it be in-game or customer service-related and by helping support the server and ultimately "paying" the staff I would expect at least some sort of effort moving forward.

To end this reply I'd simply like to request someone higher up to possibly look into this. I feel like i'm speaking for not only the people who've experienced the problem over the past 4 months of it being reported, but also for the people who will go through this experience in the future in hopes to have them not have to deal with it at all.

12. Can't help but agree. I really just want someone to actually care and even try to help the situation. As for the long post...I think i've provided enough evidence to prove that there is indeed something wrong with the flush system.
    I'm not sure what you want the forum staff to do about this. We moderate the forum. The forum is for the community to communicate. Not necessarily to communicate with the staff. GMs cannot and will not give you arena points. Even if whatever logs (that are claimed to exist by other people in other posts in this thread) exist, it does not change that GMs exist to help with more immediate and common issues. The issue that you're experiencing is one that would need to be addressed and fixed in future cases by the developer team. And before they can do that, there needs to be a bug-report made about it. Does a bug report exist for this issue? If not, then please make one. If yes, then please go and up-vote it for priority.

All that said, we do appreciate the feedback.