1. Changes coming with 2.1.0 patch (release of Black Temple)

Well as first thing I will leave this link here: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.1.0

There are a few things I would like to ask you about.... When you will implement those changes

Primal Nethers may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of Justice.
    All 25 man raid bosses who drop set tokens will now drop an additional token.
    The chance of a discovery occurring while making potions has been substantially increased.
    I know very well that you had implemented many things from later patches in the game right from the start. So I am not sure at all with the last thing for example. But Primal Nether for BoJ is Missing!

2. "All 25 man raid bosses who drop set tokens will now drop an additional token."

That is already happening.

Until 2.1 25 man bosses dropped ONE token each. It was raised to two with BT. It get raised again to three during Sunwell or something.

3. "All 25 man raid bosses who drop set tokens will now drop an additional token."

That is already happening.

Until 2.1 25 man bosses dropped ONE token each. It was raised to two with BT. It get raised again to three during Sunwell or something.
    I thought that it was like that, but wasn't sure... about those procs I don't know

and the primal is missing

4. - Primal Nethers may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of Justice.

bump

5. - Nether Vortex's may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of Justice.

when is THAT supposed to happen?

since the single patch features are getting mixed up pretty bad, we arent speaking of a matter of blizzlike here.
    t5 raiders had access to vortex in season 1, if i am not mistaken. now we already got ilvl 141 weapons for melees in the shop.
    so the "it would be too easy to get" isn't a point anymore here, too.

wouldn't it make a lot sense to release the boj vortex's now instead of waiting until za or what ever content is released, that had it in retail?
    im looking forward and thanks in advance to any staff answer about it.

6. Vortexes for 15 BoJ were Sunwell thing. So 5-10 months from now.