1. Outland end game content

Hey there everybody,

I had a general question about the difficulty of end game content in Outland. I've heard that on other Burning Crusade private servers, the raids tend to be easier than the originals (some even post nerf). How close are the raids to the original BC?

2. The reason you've heard that is because all private servers use 2.4.3 talents and mechanics. This makes the same content much easier than it was on retail with previous talent builds. Also, players these days are just more skilled, theorycrafting has progressed, and the exact right way to do fights has long been figured out. So what used to be considered hard, isn't so difficult these days. The result is that in order for content to be challenging, it needs to be tuned to be more difficult than it was back in 2007. So you're left with a problem: if you buff content - then it's isn't blizzlike, but if you leave content as it was back then, then the experience isn't blizzlike (because it's far too easy).

All of this is a long winded way of saying that, FOR THE MOST PART, things FEEL more or less accurate to how they were back during TBC. There are some bugs that make things too easy, but they tend to be evened out by other buffs which make things more challenging. All-in-all I think it's been a pretty quality experience thus far.

3. The reason you've heard that is because all private servers use 2.4.3 talents and mechanics. This makes the same content much easier than it was on retail with previous talent builds. Also, players these days are just more skilled, theorycrafting has progressed, and the exact right way to do fights has long been figured out. So what used to be considered hard, isn't so difficult these days
    Many privat servers have the problem that most of the scripts in a boss fight do not work at all or do not work as intended. especially servers with a small team do not script at theit own and leave boss fights without scripts or brocken ones. Warmane is here on a very good way and most boss fights are something like 80-90% blizzlike. But even on the old wotlk servers is not a single boss 100% blizzlike.