1. New to WOTLK private

Hey guys, i am selling my rogue on war mane TBC.

Just wanted to know what is the true difference between the 3 wotlk servers.

I believe from my small amount of research that this one is the most retail like economy. Correct me if i am wrong :) thanks

edit: should have mentioned, my main focus is arenas/bgs
    Edited: January 26, 2018

2. Hello,

Lordareon is most blizzlike because of it’s 1x rate.
    Icecrown is the most popular one, x7 rate.
    Blackrock is PVP only, instant 80.

Think about Frostwolf if you’re interested in MoP. Works perfectly fine and there’s no queue.

3. Does lord still have a good pvp community? Sounds more appealing so i can still enjoy other aspects of the game

never played mop and have no intention.

4. Yes, every server that has 5000 players shouls have quite good PVP, Lordareon as well!

Good luck!

5. I'll be very honest. The PvP in lordaeron could be quite better... That's why the server is thinking about joining lordaeron and icecrown players in BGs and Arena.
    Do not expect to play in many Bgs whenever you want while you are leveling from lvl20 to lvl 70. The match will be 6 vs 6 if you are lucky. There are only more than 4000 players online a few hours during the day in the afternoon, not during the whole day. (I was leveling my second character and I did not get to join in any bg from lvl20 to lvl 30. I hope I can later...)
    At level 80 sometimes you'll play in Arena versus the same two or three teams for quite a while and the same happens in Bgs at times. Many people say what I wrote here. I hope you find it useful! :) gl!

6. What can I say, level up asap and join lvl 80 pvp as now i feel its more balanced since horde finally has a good pvp guild.

7. Waiting for coins to unlock from sale of rouge and i will be joining Lordaeron :D 1 more player to add onto the population scale
    Edited: January 31, 2018

8. Glad to hear it m8, which faction did you choose?

9. Why noone mentioned that lordaeron is custom realm with buffed boss damage, buffed boss hp, no ICC damage/hp buff, custom enrage timers ? If you compare Icecrown, then killing bosses in ICC in lordaerdon is like 3x harder. like literaly. For example marrowgar the first boss of ICC. On lordaeron you need about 6k average raid dps ( tanks and heals excluded ) to be able kill him in ENRAGE timer, not to mention that tanks get hit quite a LOT!!! On icecrown you almost never worry about enrage timer as long as all healers and tanks are alive. Havnt played for some quite icecrown, but as long tanks and heals are alive, raid could deal 3k average DPS and still manage in enrage timer

10. lordaeron=patience. in icc realm u can zerg and win free loot, meanwhile in lordaeron u must be well prepared to enjoy the game, becouse this realm do not forgive mistakes nor the lack of the knowledge, especially in pve.