Hey everyone,

I play a Tauren restoration druid on Icecrown, and I am looking for an arena partner. My current gearscore is around 6.2k, and I am looking for either a geared warrior or death knight to roll with in 2s.

This past summer I played a lot with a pretty geared arms warrior and we got to around 1700 rating, which isn't that impressive, but when you take into account that he clicks his abilities and we didn't really speak the same language, I think it is.

As of right now I'm a junior in college and really can't be on every night, but I'm guaranteed to be on at least a few times each week.

I'm really looking for somebody that won't rage quit, speaks fluent English, has a similar timezone (EST), and is either experienced in war/druid or dk/druid, or is eager enough to want to learn how to play it. I consider myself fairly patient, but won't tolerate people that leave after 3 or 4 games.

Please feel free to message me in game, or if I'm not online you can send me in-game mail at my character's name. I included a link to my armory at the end of this message.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Best,

Bensimmons