1. Legendary daggers

Hello, I would like to know if the chain of missions to obtain the legendary daggers of the rogue is enabled. Greetings.

2. How come some people managed to obtain these daggers?

3. Possibly from Molten market, I don't really know if you could have gotten leggies from molten market

4. in the Molten era the chain of missions could be done and 6 could have the daggers, I remember seeing people with the legendary daggers golad and tiriosh but now that I came back to the game I do not see anyone who has them.

5. in the Molten era the chain of missions could be done and 6 could have the daggers, I remember seeing people with the legendary daggers golad and tiriosh but now that I came back to the game I do not see anyone who has them.
    Megane from my guild is one of the lucky few to have them, anyways no’khaleds are arguably better on a rogue anyway for pvp that is

6. Megane from my guild is one of the lucky few to have them, anyways no’khaleds are arguably better on a rogue anyway for pvp that is
    Haha you mean the abomination "PvP" has become? KEK

7. Haha you mean the abomination "PvP" has become? KEK
    Such a pointless and irrelevant comment on such a simple thread. Stay silent if you don't have anything intelligent to say.

8. Well the question was already answered.
    Nelth isn't played or noticed by development anyway, so might aswell put my **** here :)

9. Haha you mean the abomination "PvP" has become? KEK
    Apart from the amount of blf rogues on the server, I think it’s far from an abomination. Even if you only care about arenas you still get owned in bgs my friend.

10. Such a pointless and irrelevant comment on such a simple thread. Stay silent if you don't have anything intelligent to say.
    No you stay silent, ally scum /spit you betrayed the horde

11. No you stay silent, ally scum /spit you betrayed the horde
    It's because I wanted to farm you on both factions ;)

12. Apart from the amount of blf rogues on the server, I think it’s far from an abomination. Even if you only care about arenas you still get owned in bgs my friend.
    Well if you want to play what takes skill you play arena. I mean i play some bgs from time to time still, but you dont need much knowledge to do a lot of dmg and win a bg. 5 buttons and pve gear is enough for a boomy.
    Take 4 of them and you have so much random damage that you just win.