1. BIS trinket for PvP Ret and holy

Hey!
    I've done some research, even on the site, but I've noticed that people often talk about PvE, so I wanted to ask you what you think are the BIS trinkets for Ret PvP and Holy PvP (playing as human).
    Thank you

2. death's choice + whispering fanged skull imo for ret
    bauble is more for cheesing duels might have some use in double dps tho

3. holy:
    generally
    - solace + bauble
    in some cases
    - double solace

ret:
    either
    - sts + dv
    or
    - double dv
    some even go
    - dv + wfs
    Edited: January 27, 2018

4. some even go
    - dv + wfs
    This is my go-to, because of the crit from Whispering Fanged Skull. The crit isn't too great against targets with bulk resilience, but it is great for the off-heals.

5. Ret:
    Nobody has mentioned Tiny abomination, why? Is it less efficient during a burst than a proc trinket?

Holy:
    And why not Meteorite Crystal?
    Edited: January 27, 2018

6. Ret:
    Nobody has mentioned Tiny abomination, why? Is it less efficient during a burst than a proc trinket?

Holy:
    And why not Meteorite Crystal?
    Ret: Because the hit rating is useless (you should be getting enough of this stat elsewhere), you have to be constantly on a target to get benefit out of it, and its usefulness is limited purely to damage. And the damage is not that great in PvP because of how it scales vs resilience, the fact that you won't be using Seal of Command/Vengeance/Corruption very often, and how poorly it stands up against other trinkets when you're not always hitting something.

Holy: You shouldn't be using Holy Light much. You also get to melee with Seal of Wisdom plenty. As such, the need for bulk intelligence is not necessary.

7. on topic: TAIJ is a good trinket situationally, especially with seal of vengeance

if you can only get 2 though its probably not worth since it's not a general use trinket

and even 3 i would prefer bauble in addition to dc/wfs

8. I've been using TAJ+DChc for a while now to test it out and because I got triggered over missing judgements with 6.1% hit chance. (With it I had 8.69% and BYE BYE misses.)
    Anyhow, it's not a bad trinket at all, it hits okay and can do some very nice crits with wings up. Indeed, it procs more often with SoV up, but it still procs very often and hits very often (As long as you're hitting your target) and it gives constant damage comparing to WFS which procs every 45 seconds.
    The only issue I had with it is that when both WFS and DC hc are procced, heals are obviously stronger than with only one trinket procced.

Now I generally run DC hc + WFS hc, but indeed it's all situational and I switch trinket setups often.

As for Holy, bauble + solace is nobrainer. If you're bging you can put meteorite crystal + talisman of resurgence to have a lot more mana, but that's it. For everything else I'd go Bauble + Solace (not even double solace).

9. As for Holy, bauble + solace is nobrainer. If you're bging you can put meteorite crystal + talisman of resurgence to have a lot more mana, but that's it. For everything else I'd go Bauble + Solace (not even double solace).
    I would say that Meteorite Crystal + Talisman of Resurgence are not necessary for BGs if you have Bauble and Solace. Both Bauble and Solace grant mp5, and you have plenty of opportunities in a BG to sit and drink, so long-term mana concerns shouldn't be an issue.

10. I would say that Meteorite Crystal + Talisman of Resurgence are not necessary for BGs if you have Bauble and Solace. Both Bauble and Solace grant mp5, and you have plenty of opportunities in a BG to sit and drink, so long-term mana concerns shouldn't be an issue.
    It depends on a spec for BGing, I have spec with Holy Light for BGs with HL talent/glyph, so using two intellect trinkets works for me, also it depends on which BG I get, for AV/IoC two intellect trinkets are doing very well, but anything smaller I just run with Solace+Bauble.

11. I did some testing in these recent weeks on some istant 80 servers, especially focussing between 2 combos, double DV or DV and WFS, I found that the damage is pretty similar, slightly higher in the case of double DV both on dummy (burst situations or not ) and in pvp (I'm not 100% sure here, because there are too many factors and variables that change according to the opponent you are facing), but I find better to play with WFS because it helps to get more AoW procs in general.

As for holy at the moment I'm preferring Solace plus Bauble

Ty for all your answers

12. What about for Blood Elf? What's the best trinket to use? Also what are the best gear/BiS for neck, cape, wrist, and finger? Talking about PvP Ret Paladin here. Hehe

13. i dont play belf but as a human i would pick Death's choice if left to 1 trinket
    as for rest i use
    Penumbra Pendant neck
    Winding Sheet cloak
    wf wrist
    rings i use 2x agi rings, icc rep and twilight signet