1. No anticlass?

What class on 3.3.5 has no anticlass. I mean what class has chance to win everyone?
    It looks like all classes has 1-3 anticlasses? or there are some classes without the anticlasses?

2. Theoretically Enh shami is the only spec that has no hard counter in duels.
    That doesn't mean that the spec is easy or incredible strong in PvP though.
    But when u play Enh to perfection u can win against pretty much everything in 1v1.

3. what about warr? as I can see Warrior is anticlass for Enh sham, is it?

4. what about warr? as I can see Warrior is anticlass for Enh sham, is it?
    Warrior can be kited in his dead zone where he can't charge or hit with melee attacks.
    Most challenging fights for Enh are against UH DK , ferals and hunter.

5. ret with all the LOS they want available like in a duel event arena, w/ shield and bauble for good measure. Simply nothing can beat it. There's a reason they win virtually every duel event.

6. @Pooppickle do you mean that RPala can win everyone and does'n have any anticlasses? what about casters? for example mage? SP, Wlock?

7. ret with all the LOS they want available like in a duel event arena, w/ shield and bauble for good measure. Simply nothing can beat it. There's a reason they win virtually every duel event.
    The main reason they win now is because they are bugged. Only on warmane i get to see paladins winning vs aff warlocks and frost mages with no problem.

8. Moohammad what exactly is the bug?
    Pooppickle - where can I look at the list of winners?
    Edited: January 27, 2018 Reason: add more

9. Depends on how cheesy you want to play with bubbles + bauble + corroded skeleton key+ and line of sight, a ret can last a long time. Meanwhile DK can just go blood spec and heal till end of time.

10. Depends on how cheesy you want to play with bubbles + bauble + corroded skeleton key+ and line of sight, a ret can last a long time. Meanwhile DK can just go blood spec and heal till end of time.
    do you think that blood dk has more chance vs Rpala?

11. As Unholy the only real anti-classes you have are:
    Ret Pala - but it's beatable, you just gotta be good.
    A very very good frost mage - takes skill to beat this one.
    A prot pala - you can be evenly matched, even beat him if youre very good.
    A feral druid - beatable, but hard aswell.

So pretty much everything is beatable, just those classes give you a hard time.

Note: I play with my arena spec at all times. If you wanna focus on dueling, you could make a Rune Tap spec without Gargoyle. Works aswell, better for duels overall.

12. do you think that blood dk has more chance vs Rpala?
    No, you just spam cleanse and can melee him to death without using any attack. (His diseases are dispellable and he can't heal).

On the other hand, no I don't think that there's a class that has no anti-class.

Also Enha is kind of easy to beat as Ret if you play it right.
    And Rets beating Affli isn't such a wow thing, especially if you have LoS affli lock was always a joke to beat as ret.
    #3 rets beating frost mages happens only if Fmage is bad, without LoS it's virtually impossible to beat a frost mage that knows what he's doing, and even with LoS if mage is good it's just gg next.

13. do you think that blood dk has more chance vs Rpala?
    You can can go unholy with blood subspec into rune tap. You can skip getting gargoyle as well considering it gets feared. Rune tap should be enough to keep you alive whole fight. You can still go far otherwise into blood spec so long as u get unholy blight from unholy to keep diseases up.

14. ret with all the LOS they want available like in a duel event arena, w/ shield and bauble for good measure. Simply nothing can beat it. There's a reason they win virtually every duel event.
    shadow priest destroy ret.mage beat him aswell.good DK can also win.

No, you just spam cleanse and can melee him to death without using any attack. (His diseases are dispellable and he can't heal).
    cleanse is useless vs unholy DK.you cant dispel his diseases because of unholy blight and you cant remove the slow because desecration ground is area effect not debuff.also DK can heal aside of death strike they have dead pack and dead coil+lichborne.they also have lots of def cds to medigate your wings burst + so much range dmg.ret have hard time vs dk for sure.

@OP overall there is no class that dominate everyone in 1v1.any class can lose to some other class but in general hybrid classes like ret paladin/shamans/druid are performing really well in duels.
    on other expansion feral dominate in duels they are just not as strong in WOTLK as they become later on.
    Edited: January 29, 2018

15. Also Enha is kind of easy to beat as Ret if you play it right.
    Rather the opposite.
    Ret is easy to beat as Enh when u play it right.
    Just purge the **** out of him and kite him to nirvana until he waisted all his offensive CDs.

123 ... Last