1. illuminate Vs. Black Temple

First off, I'd like to thank the devs for an awesome experience in BT so far. Gotta admit I were slightly worried about bugs and such prior to the release but after playing through almost all of the raid by now I'm positively surprised. While here, I've taken the opportunity to record every fight so I figured I'd share it. Do note this is only the first kill of each fight so the tactics may or may not be subject to change in the future for optimization purposes.

High Warlord Naj'entus

Supremus

Shade of Akama

Teron Gorefiend

Gurtogg Bloodboil

Reliquary of Souls

Mother Shahraz

Illidari Council

Illidan Stormrage

~Additional Videos~

Mother Shahraz
    PoV: BM Hunter (1st kill)
    PoV: BM Hunter (2nd kill)

Illidari Council
    PoV: Resto Shaman (1st kill)
    PoV: BM Hunter (2nd kill)

Hope you will enjoy watching these videos!
    Edited: February 2, 2018

2. If you intend on doing more pve videos, please use a more viewer friendly UI.
    The UI you're using in those videos is the very definition of UI gore and kills any motivation to watch your videos to the end.

3. If you intend on doing more pve videos, please use a more viewer friendly UI.
    The UI you're using in those videos is the very definition of UI gore and kills any motivation to watch your videos to the end.
    I wish I could. Been using this UI since WotLK so that's a no go.

4. That ui is cluster F...K of everything.Gz on kills tho,i coudnt play with taht ui :) Props on that .

I got like so clean ui people would be thinking i am virgin....

5. That ui is cluster F...K of everything.Gz on kills tho,i coudnt play with taht ui :) Props on that .

I got like so clean ui people would be thinking i am virgin....
    Haha, yeah I've never met anyone that uses a UI like mine. It's built from my retail UI I used: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LullehsUI.html

The Ready Check box shouldn't be there of course. I was just focused on the fights and didn't think of it until mid Teron lol. But yeah, can't just change it I'm afraid since I'm so used to it (got well over 10k hours with this) and I believe UI's are extremely personal. Some prefer default Blizzard, some changes everything (like me), then there's those that prefer ponies (https://youtu.be/tduPdKPLmlQ?t=361).

What ever gets the job done. :)

6. I can see how you would think that. But it takes like 20 minutes to get used to a new, clean, intuitive UI. You can basically run a heroic or two and be comfortable by the end.

7. looking forward to your illidan kill

8. I can see how you would think that. But it takes like 20 minutes to get used to a new, clean, intuitive UI. You can basically run a heroic or two and be comfortable by the end.
    Been there done that, and no thanks. Besides, doesn't make sense for me to change my UI based on others peoples opinions anyways. ^^
    There is a thought behind every addon present and its function.

looking forward to your illidan kill
    So am I. :D

9. Wrong Section FailFish
    Partly true but I asked myself the very same question, and came to the conclusion that it'd hit the right audience here. Not sure how active the Videos section actually is.

10. awesome work boys and nice editskillz. gj