1. The state pf Battlegrounds on Outland

I understand that there was no RBG in TBC but this is ridiculous, anything else than AV is ****, meaning people join and leave bgs too fast because they join the queue for other bgs as well.
    You can't have a decent WSG, AB or EOTS. You always see X has joined the group, Y has left, Z has left etc. or the games simply start with 5vs0 and when you join there is nothing more you can do about it.

Something needs to be done about this, and I am proposing some solutions
    1) We implement a RBG feature just like it is on other expansions
    2) If you join a bg, you lose the queue for all others, this way you won't have any way to leave the BG without getting debuff

2. careful dude, u can be burned by holyfire of tbc whiteknights who will come and yell "THIS IS NOT BLIZZLIKE!!!"

imo p.2 would be just great. Same as implementing advanced vmaps from wotlk, so u can LoS on battlegrounds, coz tbc bg's LoS just doesnot exist.
    Edited: January 27, 2018

3. careful dude, u can be burned by holyfire of tbc whiteknights who will come and yell "THIS IS NOT BLIZZLIKE!!!"

imo p.2 would be just great. Same as implementing advanced vmaps from wotlk, so u can LoS on battlegrounds, coz tbc bg's LoS just doesnot exist.
    I agree 100%.
    No BG jumping and improved LoS would be great and neccesary additions to TBC.

But then there are always these whiteknights coming up with the blizzlike argument.
    Its just laughable because in fact these ppl are the one that shoot all day long through 10 meter thick tree stumps in WSG.
    They are knowingly abusing this LoS mechanics when ever they can and come up with weird argumentations like "it would destroy the class balance when u can not shoot through objects", while obviously the opposite is the case.

4. This is not blizzlike!!!

5. yea can we please have a solution to the bg jumping

6. If RBG is too much of a non TBC, then maybe solution #2 is viable for everyone.

If people really want AV for honor, then queue AV only, don't ruin other's fun because of that.

7. I'd be down for removing queue for other bgs but the vmap thing for LOS just seems wrong. I agree it is am improvement but that is fundamentally changing the terrain of bgs. At that point you might as well make all the other terrain changes and then it just gets out of hand. tldr; THATS NOT BLIZZLIKE