1. Any Mage Frost PvP guide?

Is there any Frost Mage PvP guide i could find arround here?
    Im mainly interested in caps (hit) and perfect stat balance (spellpower, haste, resilience)...

2. Yea, saw that one long ago, didnt have the info i was interested in... Thanks anyway.

3k spellpower
    1k haste
    1-1.1k resi
    4-6% hit
    120-130 spell pen

Got an answer from a friend in game...

Thanks anyway, gl and hf. :)

3. May 2, 2018  
    Yea, saw that one long ago, didnt have the info i was interested in... Thanks anyway.

3k spellpower
    1k haste
    1-1.1k resi
    4-6% hit
    120-130 spell pen

Got an answer from a friend in game...

Thanks anyway, gl and hf. :)
    actually it depends on the trinkets and the comp.

the general rule for frost pvp is that you want atleast 1 solace trinket. because frost is about sustaine

there are moments when using a haste (or double haste) works to your advantage (like if ur doing sub-rogue)

but generally ud use solace+solace (hc+norm) or solace+bauble. assuming you can get that.

in this regard you want about 800-900 haste, 4-5% hit 130 pen and 3k+ spellpower.

while it might seem like using double haste trinket and hitting 1300 haste would be the bestest thing ever.

you rarely benefit from the proc's, and ofc casting faster makes you oom ALOT faster.

if someone really wanted to go with a haste trinket id tell em to make sure they have a solace with it. even though technically its not bis.

to many bad mages, get used too playing with 1000+ haste and cant adjust to the infinite mana world that double solace gives you (also in bis gear a frost mage has like 970-980 haste with double solace lol op af)

4. May 8, 2018  
    To me the best setup of trinkets is charred scale and solace, i hardly ever find myself oom and the sp proc and extra haste is simply beast. For the more usual comps i wouldnt get bauble. Bauble is simply garbage.

5. May 8, 2018  
    Just for reference my guide contained these informations about stats;

Stats
    This setup takes into account that you are human,if you are any other class/race combination you should take medallion of alliance/horde and replace your head/chest with tier 10 normal/heroic for haste optimization if you are lacking haste.
    Also take in account this setup is with jewel crafting 3 gems and blacksmithingÔÇÖs 2 extra sockets.

For haste setup with bis gear heroic aim 3200+ spell power ,135 spell penetration,1250+ haste and 1000 resilience.
    For spell power setup with bis gear heroic aim 3400+ spell power,135 spell penetration,1000+ haste and 1000 resilience.
    For haste setup with bis gear non heroic(no hc items) aim 3150 sp,135 spell penetration 1150+ haste and 1000 resilience.
    For spell power setup with bis gear non heroic(no hc items) aim 3300 sp,135 spell penetration,1000+ haste and 1000 resilience.