1. Always QUEUE

You do not have a decision to increase the queue?

warmane have 6 realms and why all time icecrown capped? let us play on icecrown .

I cant get premium account , I want play on icecrown at night but cant, all time 1500 players in queue

outland cap players is 15k and always have 10k players ( max is 12k ) but icecrown realm ....

2. It is always fun to see people blame everyone else and want Warmane to change something just because they don't want to get premium.
    Free entertainment btw

3. Another greedy, unintelligent neckbeard who thinks that everybody owes him :(
    Edited: you've been crying about queue since September and still can't afford premium?
    Edited: January 27, 2018

4. You do not have a decision to increase the queue?

warmane have 6 realms and why all time icecrown capped? let us play on icecrown .

I cant get premium account , I want play on icecrown at night but cant, all time 1500 players in queue

outland cap players is 15k and always have 10k players ( max is 12k ) but icecrown realm ....
    If they would increase the cap on Icecrown, it would matter to little, cause it will fill up as fast as it started. People from Outland, Pandaria will flock to the newly expanded Icecrown. And then the exact opposite will happen, people will whine that Outland/Lordaeron/Pandaria are dead and fill the forum with other useless pots.
    So, what have we learned from this? You think you want the population increase, but you don't, as a simillar thing was said about a wise blizzard employee about vanilla. You don't know what you want.

5. You don't know what you want.
    Increase queue Cap : 12k to 13k or more

6. Increase queue Cap : 12k to 13k or more
    My man, you want Warmane to spend more resources so you could play in better environment but you don't want to donate.. That is not how it works.

7. Increase queue Cap : 12k to 13k or more
    There's probably no cap on how many people can queue, but there's a cap how many people can play.

1. Read the (suggestion section) rules.
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

Realm merges/splits - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.

Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.

2. Read this:
    First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.

8. >Can't even afford a 10 dollar/euro que.
    Who's the kid again? Go ask daddy for money.

9. We have no plans to further increasing the cap. We cannot afford letting our servers lag and crash.

Spoiler: Show