1. Got raped by ah

I work 6 days on 7 in real life i have a kid i got never time to play yesterday i didnt have to work so i grind alot i did alot of mining sold everything but instead of like 4000 gold i have 80 gold ? Gg game waste of time ?

2. Maybe you sold wrong price or maybe didn't sell anything.

3. I work 6 days on 7 in real life i have a kid i got never time to play yesterday i didnt have to work so i grind alot i did alot of mining sold everything but instead of like 4000 gold i have 80 gold ? Gg game waste of time ?

4. I have literally no idea how is kid with work relevant here. Maybe you didn't pick it up from mailbox, maybe you didn't sell it yet, maybe you put wrong price accidently, maybe you put extremely low price on bids (not buyouts). I have been using AH system for years and never have I been "scammed" and I really don't think they scammed you. :)

5. *scammed by npc*

well, now thats something i have never herd before.

6. Don't want to be salty or anything but usually people report scammers.. You should try too
    Anyways, if your mailbox was full, for example, it takes some time to deliver all your mail, but I doubt it was the reason, more likely we just have an OMEGALUL accident here

7. Sold stacks for a price of 1 piece?

8. u made the bid 1g and then the buyout price 4k,someone bid 1g when there was low time on the auction remaining and nobody outbid them and that is how they got it for 1g or a really low price.Happened to me once aswell,didnt login a few days and then i almost cryed when this happened ;P ,so always put the bid price extremely close to the buyout price in the future to avoid this from happening again.