1. <Mirage> vs Illidan Stormrage YouTube Video

Many probably wanted to see our kill video so one of our players (Frukteh) decided to render a clip without discord sound but some funky tunes and a bit sped up so you dont have to watch a 20min+ bosskill. ;)

Enjoy!

CLICK ME

/Kwesi

2. 1/10 editing
    1/10 music
    0/10 right section to post a video
    12 years old content
    0/10 not binding manapot/drums propper ( but atleast mount is bound Kappa )

overall good video thanks for sharing this old content

3. its actually even easier than this now, flame burst only hits once

4. I enjoyed the video, editing was nice too (timing music etc). Thanks for sharing. :)

5. its actually even easier than this now, flame burst only hits once
    Are you saying, that we will only be hit by one flame burst???? Damn - thanks for the info!

6. yea illidan is almost bug free now, i think the only problem left is that shadow demons will sometimes run super quickly to their target. i think its an issue of their paralyze ability not having the proper immunity flags but need more data before a report can be made

7. does tank damage seem kind of low? or is that normal

8. does tank damage seem kind of low? or is that normal
    That tank is running full avoidance gear (see the sun eater and al'ar cloak, and also look at his rage gen). So he's rarely being hit. I don't know what avoidance % he's capable of reaching but it looks to be pretty high.

Look at some of the times he does get hit. He gets taken quite low.
    Edited: January 27, 2018

9. Wait, what? You can heal Illidan without any key binds? I should be farming him the second he was released

10. How do you not see the keybinds on the bottom right side. Either you dont know what keybinds are or just as bad as you make your comments

11. clicker/10, should probably get some decent keybinds

12. As a fellow hpala watching this made me cringe throughout. You didn't use your essence of the martyr once that entire 22min fight. All is see is backpedaling and clicking your drums/mana pots >_<

13. nice video for blaming yourself :D

Can u show us overheal meter pls

14. Post a video of your guild getting server first Illidan and the thread is filled with ****ters who probably haven't even killed Kael telling you how bad you are. Standard.

15. Post a video of your guild getting server first Illidan and the thread is filled with ****ters who probably haven't even killed Kael telling you how bad you are. Standard.
    I've already killed Illidan as well, does my opinion count now? :>

12 Last