1. Totems?

Hi I'm new to 2.4.3 Shaman. I'm playing Enhancement and loving it. But I have a question. All these totems I have. Which ones do I never use and which ones are the best in terms of dps or utility. Like using a Searing totem over a Magma totem or Fire Nova Totem or Using Windfury Totem over Strength of the Earth totem? Which totems are useless and which ones are needed the most? Need to cleanup my action bars.
    Edited: January 27, 2018

2. All depends on your group composition as far as which 4 to drop. As far as unused totems go, as enhancement you can remove wrath of air,tranquil air,windwall,sentry,stoneskin,stoneclaw,healingstr eam. Keep all your resistance totems on your bars but put them off to the side, same with poison/disease cleansing. As far as fire totems go, use searing on single target fights, Magma on medium-long duration aoe fights, and fire Nova on short aoe fights. Use your Fire Elemental totem before your bloodlust so your pet gets lusted as well (big dps increase). Earth totems are Strength of earth or tremor depending on fight. Wind is Grace of Air and Windfury (totem twist if melee group, or just leave Grace of air down if hunter/druid group). mana spring for water totem since other choices are poop.

3. If you have any 2h melee in your group always keep windfury and strength down. Also keep manaspring down and use totemic recall between pulls. If you don't have 2h melee but have agility classes then use grace of air. You cant go wrong with searing totem and you probably wont have the mana to be dropping fire nova / magma every pull. Otherwise i'd use magma if it has a potential to do more DPS. I'd have to look at the numbers for those cause I forget. If you're in the tank group for a raid then you can use the relevant defensive totems. And stoneclaw can be very useful in dungeons if you get alot of adds.

4. If you have any 2h melee in your group always keep windfury and strength down. Also keep manaspring down and use totemic recall between pulls. If you don't have 2h melee but have agility classes then use grace of air. You cant go wrong with searing totem and you probably wont have the mana to be dropping fire nova / magma every pull. Otherwise i'd use magma if it has a potential to do more DPS. I'd have to look at the numbers for those cause I forget. If you're in the tank group for a raid then you can use the relevant defensive totems. And stoneclaw can be very useful in dungeons if you get alot of adds.
    Enhancement shamans totem twist if they are in a melee group, they don't just leave down either agility or windfury. If you have hunters and ferals in your group, you can leave down agility. If rogues/wars in group put down WF and then agi right after and repeat every 9 seconds (Or just use your stormstrike CD to time it, go stormstrike->wf->agi->wait until storm strike off cd and repeat.)