1. levling as holy paladin (neewbie)

Greeting folks,
    I am just about to start playing on this server and I would like to play holy paladin, however I was just curious: Is it possible to level as holy paladin or will it take forever? Furthermoore would I instead level as retry, is it possible to heal dungeons with int gear but with retrispec?
    Thank you all in advance!

2. I'd say you would be better off leveling as ret. If you get some int/healing gear it won't be a problem for you to heal dungeons up until ZF or Mara. Any dungeon past that I wouldn't recommend.

3. I agree with above post. Level as ret, and you can dual spec through the website. It costs 100 gold for the initial ability to dual spec and then you can change when you want

4. ohh I did not know you can pay for in game gold for dual spec. Thank you so much for all the great answers guys!

5. If your on horde and need a leveling bud. Hit me up, Im leveling my mage on horde side. Currently lv30.

Styls in-game name.

6. That would have been awesome Styls, unofortenly I am levling as human. I will cya on the battlefield instead;)!

7. Well Alliance is my main faction (Deacon). I'm just leveling a horde to gear him up and kill some alliance you would otherwise not be able too cuz of the same faction stuff. lol