1. "Ninja" looters

I'm sick of this people who say at the begining of the dungeon that they dont need the nether after ask them (because I do need it), I told them that was the only mat missing for an item, and after all have say they don't need it and i could have it, it happens to be 5 need rolls at the end of the dungeon. Happened twice today on tow different heroics, with two different groups. And that is only today, I've been trying to get one for several days. I'm not gonna say player names, that is not the point.
    What's the matter? Do you feel better denying loot? You just want to stack the nethers in the bank? Greediness over the top on this server, never saw that.

2. You're just having bad day or bad groups.

I've been in many heroics where the person who invites me had mentioned that Primal Nether is reserved. At the end, everybody greeds and that person needs.

Also, just in case nobody says "Nether is reserved" and yet a Nether drops from any heroics, I've seen people asking "Is nether reserved" before looting or pressing need.

Just like any society and community, good and bad people are always among us. Some honor the deal, some simply don't care.

If you need the Primal so badly and you do Organize your heroics then here are few things you can do:

1- Party with your trusted friends or Guild members.
    2- Properly in a respectful manner announce that Primal Nether is reserved. If you are harsh or being bossy about it, people will try to sting you at the end.
    3- When nether drops and you do see somebody pressing "Need" on it, then don't press your own need, kick him/her out and this way they'd get out of the roll and loot eligibility. After confirming that rest of the party members passed or pressed Greed, you should press NEED (you should be the last person to press "Need"). I haven't tested this method but logically it should work.

3. or just roll like everyone else and don't become a greedy reservecow :D

4. Somebody "reserving" items then moaning about ninjaing is the most hypocritcal and ironic thing i will read this week.

Reserving is nothing but ninjaing in advance.

5. The proper way to run a reserve run is to be the leader in the first place (whether this is you, a friend, or a tank you've hired). At last boss, remind everyone nether is reserved, and then set to Master Loot. Take the nether for yourself, and have the party /roll on other items on whatever need/greed basis you see fit.\

If you abuse this to take the other drops on that last boss, you are susceptible to potential reprimand for ninja'ing items, as you had not declared those items to be reserved.

6. That is the point, i didnt reserved nothing before, just asked when party was set up with 5 people if someone needed it, they said: we don't need it you can get the nether, no problem. And after saying that they all rolled need. And both groups did the same.
    It is not hard to say: hey man im gonna need roll for it too. Absolutely no problem about that but just tell me so I can decide to stay or look for another party, just don't bait the people. I was a goddamn DPS they would have no problem finding a replacement.
    Edited: January 28, 2018

7. That is the point, i didnt reserved nothing before, just asked when party was set up with 5 people if someone needed it, they said: we don't need it you can get the nether, no problem. And after saying that they all rolled need. And both groups did the same.
    It is not hard to say: hey man im gonna need roll for it too. Absolutely no problem about that but just tell me so I can decide to stay or look for another party, just don't bait the people. I was a goddamn DPS they would have no problem finding a replacement.
    Then you're the one at fault here. You're not even announcing to "Reserve" something for yourself and yet you're blaming others for looting it :D. This is so wrong at your part on many levels.

8. I assume after asking them if they needed, and getting for an answer: "No we don't need it, you can get it", that is reserved after all.

9. You can tell by the responses to this thread why you run into people like this OP. The greedy mentality is pervasive on the server. Whenever I try to farm nethers I have to reserve it. Whenever I reserve it and I forget to master loot the boss about 50% of the time some rando will need on the nether. No matter what you do you have to assume the people you're grouping with are terrible people--because in most cases they are.

Don't expect to ever get a nether out of asking ahead of time on this server, everyone backstabs and needs on it. I have had people need on it when they have no professions and thus no use for it (bop). Sorry it is this way, and sorry for the other *******s in this thread that are blaming you.

10. Run a reserve group and master loot then say it in party before the run starts and take a screenshot.
    Edited: January 29, 2018

11. Somebody "reserving" items then moaning about ninjaing is the most hypocritcal and ironic thing i will read this week.

Reserving is nothing but ninjaing in advance.
    Actually its not.Its up to you to join or not if someone says reserved.You can't say someone who reserved item 'stole it' because you decide voluntarily to join knowing specific item is reserved.

There's difference between doing Kara for hours in which nothing is reserved,yet leader steal items.That way you actually wasted time,while attending Kara in which you know certain item has reservation its not waste of time,since you agreed on it,if not by words then simply by joining raid group.