Mony making is ridiculously easy in MoP.

http://tsl.shiarta.me/goldfarming

- It is virtually impossible to have not enough gold in the game, and imo it should count for an achievement.
- Never give gold to beggars. Money making is an integral part of WoW, and earning it generates a sense of achievement and satisfaction.
- Beggars are the scourge of the realm.
- Making gold is an integral part of WoW. If they don't wanna play it as it ought to then, imo, they should ask themselves if WoW is the game that they should be in
- It may happen that ppl don't know how to make gold, but there are enough people who can teach you.

I was in Trade District with my Mage, and some level 90 asked for a Dalaran portal. I offered him one, saying: just pay me what you find reasonable and affordable. He wanted to give me 1 gold!! I told him that that was offensively little, and he tried to make me believe that he had only 15 gold. How is that possible! If he just did a fishing daily and a cooking daily, he would have over triple that amount already!

I help people out with practical help (helping against campers, joining in the Arena quests in Nagrand, Zul Darak and Twilight Highlands, joining in groups if they need to get out of combat bugs and that sorta things). Never ever by giving gold (with an exception for my guildies, and only in specific cases). I will tell them though where to find gold. After all, if I gave someone food, he would be hungry again in a while. If I teach him how to get his own food, he will be fed life-long.

A couple of level 60 guildies who played together asked me for 100 gold each once. Instead, I gave each of them 10 Oily Blackmouths, and told them to sell it on the AH for 106 gold. One of them had his gold in less than an hour, his mate the next morning. They never needed to ask for gold again.

I encourage my guildies to help each other out free of profits, free of charge even if possible. Instead, they can ask the requester to bring him mats. Being self-sufficient and kind to players is rewarding, even profitable. Therefore I mention it on my gold farming guide hereabove. I have several panthers, and I could have had 2 sky golems if I hadn't declined one. People craft such things gladly for me because I am generally known for my kindness, and they know me to everything in my power to help them in return.

WoW is supposed to be a social game. I would love to see that happen more indeed.

And to beggars I have this to say:
Study my gold farming guide well, and use it to your advantage. If you find comfort and ease more important than gold, then that is what you will harvest.

and then, as far as I'm concerned:
Violets are blue, roses are red
If you won't work for your gold, then drop dead