1. Faction Change Mistake

Hi

I just changed faction right now and didnt thinked we cannot go back to horde after , thinked we can reswitch by vote pts or something ,is it possible to retransfer my character to ud horde? cause it was a big mistake rly , i rly dont fit in the alliance i just cant play like this , and i prefer my undead rogue alot more , this is so horrible for me and its very important , it just change all my gaming experience on a bad way , so if there is no solution its finish for me , they say that Horde to alliance is free but they dont say u cannot go alliance to horde
    Edited: January 28, 2018

2. No, this is not possible at this time. Alliance-to-horde conversion is not planned to be available anytime in the near future.

3. Maybe trading your Alliance side Rogue with Horde Side Rogue could be a solution?

Also, may I ask, what race did you chose when you transferred to Alliance side? Looks like you picked Gnomes :D because otherwise Alliance Racials are extremely good for Rogue class.

P.S. No offense to the Gnome Rogues intended.

4. ok so i basically killed my character in one click kk thx guys , and the staff cant do anything ? like there is no command or something for transfer my character back , next time if u guys can specify that alliance to horde is not available would be better ... but im not gonna play in this side and my character have 27 days of /played and is at the top of hk so no i will never trade it .and no alliance is gay as**** i just wanted to try Nelf , but i didnt like it and wanted to go back horde instantly , so im condamned to stay in this **** alliance forever ? atm what i do is join bg and /afk cause i dont like it , ok so i will wait for legacy server if u guys cant do shi t

idk if u guys can make it optional for one day or more it would be cool and just increase the price cause i would pay alot for going back to horde
    Edited: January 28, 2018

5. Ally isn't that bad we have a lot of cool kids here :) and with 27 days of /played I feel like you'd have more than enough experience/knowledge of the server to know that ally->horde is unavailable so I don't think ranting on here will get you anywhere.

6. Not the staffs fault for your decision

7. i knowed horde to alliance was for free but was pretty sure we can switchback to horde for coins

8. i knowed horde to alliance was for free but was pretty sure we can switchback to horde for coins
    how come you dont check if faction change from ally to horde is possible before you do horde to ally?

I mean if you have 27d of played time... why would you risk it so recklessly? if you just wanted to try if you like nightelf... better inform yourself next time before you make such a huge decision ...

9. why do u even bother? horde is below 0 on outland. Every dude with pvp-mindset already switched to alliance. Literally 3 days in a row not a single bg win at horde side. Majority of bg's are not even fulled by hordes.