1. Issues with the DK starting zone

The issue is I ran out of quests. I finished the "If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins", "Tonight We Dine in Havenshire", "Death's Challenge" and got the Deathcharger. Now should come the "Gothik the Harvester" quest, should it not? But the quest isn't popping up. I have already created three DKs and got them this far, hoping it was a bug of some sorts, but no go. What am I doing wrong? Is there anything I can do?

2. Im done wtih all dk start quest.
    first i had problems, but i figure out how the bug in the works to complete it. If i remeber all right then :
    - when you fly on lich kings drake, to destroy catapults you need to land on the ground level with the catapults. Only then can you damage them.
    -overall quest i didnt hade any issues, all quests done with eazz.
    -to get your horse, when you mouseover them it show as attack icon, but if close inaf it atutomaticly mounts u on them. The only isssue is the speed in wich you travel (its bugged) cuz normaly u ride horse with 100% speed and have skill wich incrase it by 50% more. In reality its more like 30-40% with skill its 70-100%
    Hope this soem how gives you some info in to what to doo.

3. That's not what he's talking about at all.

My DK is stuck at the same spot as his : just got the horse mount, and now there aren't any more quests available to me, and I'm nowhere near done with the DK starting area.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

4. I'm on Massacre at Light's Point. I hid in the mine cart to get to the ship. However, I can't use any of the canons on the ship, like the quest says I should.

5. Last week i have leveled a dk through the starting zone encountering just 1 bugg.

That was when i had to kill the enemy with the dragon.
    You seem to have to be in a few yard range to kill the "Balista's" (crossbow things).
    Cant kill them from the air.

@Aeskander the cannons are in the beach. Their not on the ship as your map shows.

For those who are stuck.

Maybe try to put the search tool next to your mini-map on low-level quests.
    Since you probably outleveled the content already.

Starting zone is working fine.
    Might not be 100% as intented but it is all possible.

6. I just submitted a gm ticket, it only took one day for them to fix my problem.

Try that guys, they do actually address tickets.

7. Same here. I am stuck after completing the mount quest. There are no more quests given. What to do?

8. Add me to the list of the area not working. I turned in the DeathCharger quest Into The Realm Of Shadow to Salanar the Horseman and the game seemed to glitch and now there are no other quests. The next quest giver should be Gothik the Harvester, but there's nothing and I'm stuck in the zone. I can leave, adventure around, but there are no mobs outside the starting area. Kind of funny, really, but, yep, this is broken.

9. I stucked too, when i finished the mount-quest - but then i found a Post Box in Heavenshire where i could take a Quest from "Abandoned Mail", after this i got an new quest from Prince Valanar.

Hope this helps :)

10. Don't forget to show Low Level Quests

11. Don't forget to show Low Level Quests
    That's is probably it.

12. Don't know if anyone has found it, but as soon as i died, a Valkyrie ressurected me and i could get the next quest.

13. Like all the other people have said, turn on low level quests on the mini map...

14. So what is the solution when you no longer have quests AND low level quests have been turned on since the start?

12 Last