1. [A] Method - Hardcore PVE Guild; Recruiting Only for Limited Time

Method is Europe International Guild, formed on 28.01.2018. We are friendly/end-game community.
    We are going to be recruiting ONLY FOR LIMITED TIME because of many people who would like to just join a guild to be boosted, we are going to make a group of people and then close invites. Like that it is going to be easier to get used to each other, and form a small raiding family. Any alts will be welcome after locking invites. We are still discussing about opening recruitment like once a year, for a few weeks, but this is no official announcement. We are aiming to have around 100-150 members (not characters, but people).

OUR GOAL IS TO BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL, NOT TO BE BIGGEST GUILD ON REALM

Guild sites:

Visit Method on Guilded.gg!
    Visit Method on Shivtr!

Raid time and Guild Requirements:
    Raid calendar:
    Monday - Free
    Tuesday - Free
    Wednesday - Icecrown Citadel Progress Run*
    Thursday - Icecrown Citadel Progress Run*
    Friday - Free
    Saturday - Free
    Sunday - Free

* since we are still forming groups, we can't make raid schedule to be accurate, but in best case scenario we are planning on 3-6 ICC25 groups, all on Heroic Mode (3 main groups and as many as needed alt groups) which will be over the week + Raids like Ulduar, Naxxramas, etc.

Raid progress:
    Forming Groups

Guild rules:
    - Be friendly and polite
    - You are representing our guild every time you log on, so treat other people with respect
    - Don't argue with people in RDFs, other Raids, global, etc. you can do better then that.
    - We use Discord and Guilded for announcements about guild
    - BOE items from Guild Bank, are on sale a lot cheaper then on AH, and all gold goes to Guild Bank
    - Mains have prio to items above Alts

Raid rules:
    - We use DKP Points
    - No slacking in raids
    - No AFKing in raids
    - Discord and headphones are a must
    - We have 2 breaks in 1 (3h) raid 10min and 5 min breaks
    - No pulling before tank

Recruiting:
    We're open to recruits. We accept every exceptional player, regardless of class. Just have a decent gear. Save your spot on time!

We are also looking for help with officer’s work, if you are interested feel free to PM and be ready to chat on Discord

Guild master: Meeplox

Officers:
    Rumincoke
    Zuldain

WE ARE CLOSING INVITES ON 1st APRIL 2018

Best Regards
    Edited: January 28, 2018

2. @Deathmastered well for these 12 years of my experience in this game, I played for 6 years on Tarren Mill, never been part of them, but always admired them. Because of that, I will try to make similar community here. Thanks, take care!

3. @Deathmastered well for these 12 years of my experience in this game, I played for 6 years on Tarren Mill, never been part of them, but always admired them. Because of that, I will try to make similar community here. Thanks, take care!
    Reasonable to admire them. Again, about the name is my personal opinion, that copying a name is something you should do, but I hope you will succeed in creating similar community. Good luck once again!