1. [H] <League of Explorers> PvE/PvP

Edited: January 15, 2020

2. Bump! Here are some shenanigans we did with the Lich King. Some MoP raid screenies coming soon!

Edited: April 12, 2020

3. And still recruiting for all you nice people <3

4. Hi how do I join the guild? Thank you.

5. Hi how do I join the guild? Thank you.
    Best option is to contact any of the officers or veterans that are online. I'll send you a pm here!

6. May 16, 2018  
    Hello! I was wondering if you guys are still accepting new members. I’m a level 35 blood elf shadow priest. I’m new to World of Warcraft in general but I was hoping to join a guild so I can get some help and advice. If you guys are still accepting please let me know. Thank you!

7. May 17, 2018  
    Hello! I was wondering if you guys are still accepting new members. I’m a level 35 blood elf shadow priest. I’m new to World of Warcraft in general but I was hoping to join a guild so I can get some help and advice. If you guys are still accepting please let me know. Thank you!
    I heard that they disbanded. But they made sure to spam bull**** in game chat and in the community discord first. Fine group of people for sure....

8. May 18, 2018  
    I heard that they disbanded. But they made sure to spam bull**** in game chat and in the community discord first. Fine group of people for sure....
    Hahahaha! I see you're still very salty about the 'incident'. We surely had a lot of fun with closing the guild down. :D

Sadly, we truly did disbanded the guild. It was affecting officers' and gm's irl friendships and lives so we all decided to close it down. If you are looking for a small, friendly guild that can help you in game try joining <Hearty Explorers>. It's a really small social guild, kind of a legacy of the true League.
    Edited: April 12, 2020

9. May 19, 2018  
    That’s okay! And thank you for letting me know! I actually got accepted into hearty explorers lol

10. May 19, 2018  
    I'm happy to hear you got accepted! Hope you will have fun with Hearty Explorers!

11. May 20, 2018  
    Hahahaha! I see you're still very salty about the 'incident'. We surely had a lot of fun with closing the guild down. :D
    Well yea, you ruined my nap time. Who wouldn't be salty?

12. May 20, 2018  
    Well yea, you ruined my nap time. Who wouldn't be salty?
    Ah, I'm so sorry. I get that, I am also grumpy when I wake up. Don't worry, there won't be anymore emotional farewells from the Explorers. :3

13. May 21, 2018  
    Ah, I'm so sorry. I get that, I am also grumpy when I wake up. Don't worry, there won't be anymore emotional farewells from the Explorers. :3
    Where are you playing?

14. May 26, 2018  
    Where are you playing?
    I am still on Frostwolf, Warmane. Most of us are still there.

12 Last