1. Searching for players

Hello, im an Icecrown player who wants to change to other expansions from time to time in order to not get tired of WotLK. In my opinion, this server is the best alternative for that, bc I love MoP.

But there is a problem, population. 300 people active only? Idk why this happens, I played the server and it looks great. My goal is to find other people to play with, because I feel sad playing the game rn, it looks like a desert, very lonely.

If you agree with me and wanna play with someone this great server, you can send me a discord (Krabef#1806) or comment to this post. I hope I find someone.

Help me making this population high again.

See you^^

2. I'd be down to play with ya! Horde preference, but I don't mind whatever faction/race you wish to make a party with. I agree, as MoP is my favorite, mostly for the Pandarens, Pandaria and the Monk Class, but yeah. I'd love to help bring life back to this place, even if it's just with a small party to level/dungeon with!

Edit: Plaguelight#2736 is my Discord, if you wish to add me on there.

3. May 16, 2020  
    Frost wolf getting lower players .To gather old players and find new players i created a fb group. plz guys and girls join the group to save the server.
    Massage me who need moderator.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2714...135/?ref=share