1. Gold farming

What is the best way to farm gold in icecrown i really need it

2. Make naked blood elf girl, dance on mailbox and ask for tips. I got around 16k in 2 hrs. Whisper everyone how skilled they are with talent, gear, enchant choices, achievements or team rates. Pretend to be a girl.

Also I once raised 10k gold for one guy who had type 3 diabetes and he needed gold for cure. Just spamed Orgrimmar.

Farming or trading - that is for poor people.

3. Make naked blood elf girl, dance on mailbox and ask for tips. I got around 16k in 2 hrs. Whisper everyone how skilled they are with talent, gear, enchant choices, achievements or team rates. Pretend to be a girl.

Also I once raised 10k gold for one guy who had type 3 diabetes and he needed gold for cure. Just spamed Orgrimmar.

Loooool this made ma laugh so hard xaxa you crazy man

4. What made my day (a night actually) was the fact so few replies he had to this thread was because they all went to make naked female characters.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

5. Leatherworking skining. Skin the apes in sholozar and loot borean leathers. Then, using leatherworking convert them into heavy borean leathers and exchange them for arctic fur in dalaran near lw trainer.

You can get like 100-200 gold for a fresh stinky peace of arctic.

6. Make naked blood elf girl, dance on mailbox and ask for tips. I got around 16k in 2 hrs. Whisper everyone how skilled they are with talent, gear, enchant choices, achievements or team rates. Pretend to be a girl.

exactly that, its pretty profitable xD

there is 1 person whom i gave arround 240k gold cus of the effort he/she put in.

7. 240.000 Gold on Icecrown!? Are you mentally ill or something? That is, converted to coins than to euros, roughly 180. In my country many people's monthly payment is that much.
    What effort for ****'s sake! After all, this is just a game.
    And what about people who have 10k or more achievements, how much effort did they put? Would they get a premium beggar status, like a gold multiplier from donations? There should be a tax also, right? Hahaha!
    Edited: January 31, 2018

8. 240.000 Gold on Icecrown!? Are you mentally ill or something? That is, converted to coins than to euros, roughly 180. In my country many people's monthly payment is that much.
    What effort for ****'s sake! After all, this is just a game.
    And what about people who have 10k or more achievements, how much effort did they put? Would they get a premium beggar status, like a gold multiplier from donations? There should be a tax also, right? Hahaha!
    its not really that much gold if you know good farming ways, and i kinda have no use of it now anyway, other than wasting it on cosmetic stuff.

every day im online i give out aprox 1-2k gold to lowbies whom i think are in need of gold by small amounts, gold is just an illusion :P

9. Well I apologize for my attitude. It's your money sir, you may do as you like.
    Anyway, professions would never make you that much money, especially not for the time put in farming. You would need at least a week to get like, say 30.000 at best?

10. Now I know who to beg for gold.

11. Now I know who to beg for gold.
    If you dance for me naked on the mailbox , i will give you gold :)

12. I'll have you know, I'm not cheap.

13. Make naked blood elf girl, dance on mailbox and ask for tips. I got around 16k in 2 hrs. Whisper everyone how skilled they are with talent, gear, enchant choices, achievements or team rates. Pretend to be a girl.

Yeah right. This is WoW, the only thing you get for free by being a girl are insults and some very nasty threats.

14. Ok, on serious note - how to make gold?

Get your profession up to max. Doesn't matter which one, as long as its not gathering profession.

Go AH, check out prices of stuff you could sell. Lets take example Tailoring leg enchant - brilliant spellthread. Check out how much reagents cost for it. If you can make some profit(don't forget AH 5% tax) then buy those reagents and post those enchants. Grats, you are making money.
    Sell as much as you can afford to get reagents for, sell it and you will be able to make even more. Repeat for infinite gold. If you have multiple professions - this process speeds up greatly!

After some week or so you will start to see average prices and profitable price caps.

And its not just enchants, you can do this with everything! Bags, flasks, potions, belt buckle, repair bots, glyphs, scopes, BoE equips... any profession has something to make and sell.

And you say "I have 700 gold omg, it's impossible!". Everyone starts with nothing.

It is impossible to end up with 0 gold. That's not how it works. If you start to do it with persistence you will have tons of gold, that is 100% guaranteed.

You will make more gold in 1hr than a guy who farms makes in 10.
    Edited: February 1, 2018

15. Isn't auction taking 15% cuts from your earnings? And by the time you put a new enchant or whatever which is cheaper than the previous seller, somebody else will emerge and put the same item for a gold coin cheaper. Same goes with anything and everything. It makes it harder, but it's not always like that.
    Farming is the only absolutely free way of earning gold, but when you see there are many many others who farm the same stuff as you do, you're gonna see how much effort does it take on Icecrown to earn anything to begin with, mostly because of bots.

12 Last