1. Hello WotLK Players

I wish you guys having fun on tbc, i wanna say smth, Could you come play cata with us? we want cata back alive again please.

2. we play wotlk, and cata sucks. we gladly decline this offer

3. Hello WOTLK Players*****

We play this expansion because we like it.
    So why should we go play another one?

4. So doesn’t that apply to everyone else? They play mop or wotlk cause they like it. Why should they change?

5. I would like to play cata but I can't even make a DK

6. Hello WOTLK Players*****

We play this expansion because we like it.
    So why should we go play another one?
    Because they want a more lively server.
    Nothing wrong with saying no, of course.
    So doesn’t that apply to everyone else? They play mop or wotlk cause they like it. Why should they change?
    I don't think he's saying you should change. It's more that he's asking if anyone would be willing.

7. Cata killed wow (alot of subs stopped playing when Cata was released in retail), just like that Pandarian stuff. I have high hopes on Legion.

It's a no for me.

8. How come you still have high hopes for Legion when it's at the end of its lifetime ?

9. I meant BFA. My bad. Was thinking in Legion and writed it.

10. BfA will be as bad as WoD and Legion as far as I can tell.

11. Mercy please Spare us, You Abanddoned Cata when Warmane came up i remember that high pouplation 12k and more than 3k queue at Nelth, Sargeras, Frostwolf Not like this Shiet Icecrown, Also all these ******s at Icecrown and Outland was playing cataclysm so ffs don't talk shiet

#Molten_Wow

12. We did play Cataclysm... until we realised how bad the game had become and we all uninstalled and went back.

There's and old saying "less is more"

Celebaa3
    Man I can see you are triggered 12 yo kid. I played since molten , played cata for 2 years , and i can say except wotlk all other expansions are pure crap which are made to take money from your wallet , so wotlk >tbc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cata=mop>>>>>>wod>legion

14. Whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy.

12 Last