1. Coins and Points

Hi all. I'm leveing up my Troll Hunter atm. I wanted to ask what would be the best use of my coins and points. I'll be using 23 coins and 18 points to purchase my melee and ranged weapoins. Knowing this, should i purchase Oathbinder or Fal'Inrush with the coins? Then, with my points, what would be the next best option?

My thoughts would be to purchase the crossbow as the polearm is more of a stat stick, but just not sure what the best option is. Thanks!

2. Fal'inrush heroic by a huge margin.

As for the points, I'm less sure. If you have the gold to buy a Battered Hilt, I'd avoid picking up some 2h weapon from the vote shop, since the crit/arp itemization on the 2h sword from the questline is just lovely for you and it's ilevel 251. Things like head and chest pieces are also rather easily replaced with EoT (and EoF) alternatives. Maybe something like Needle-Encrusted Scorpion then? Since it's fairly hard to get by farming FoS alone, due to the competition you're gonna be having.

3. you can skip getting the bow/gun by points as the ICC trash gun is better than any point shop ranged weapons. I'd say get a trinket from points as some Ulduar ones are really nice.

4. Fal'inrush is the best thing you can buy via coins for a hunter, as DarkenedHue said above.

As for the point store items, you could purchase a trinket, as any other slot can be filled with in-game items (also BoEs and craftables) that outscale the ones found in the store.
    While there's always the FoS HC trinket , I personally tend to gravitate towards Mjolnir Runestone.

Main reason being that the latter procs off of regular hits as well, instead of just critical hits. I find that to be more reliable generally , especially during early stages of gearing.
    Edited: January 29, 2018

5. While there's always the FoS HC trinket , I personally tend to gravitate towards Mjolnir Runestone.
    Yep, I stand corrected. Spreadsheets confirm the Mjolnir Runestone as the superior choice of the two because of its higher uptime. It procs off hits as well as crits, and supposedly has a 15% chance to proc on hits, whereas NES only has a 10% chance to proc, and that's only on crits. Proc chances might not be accurately implemented just yet but the fact that NES can only proc on crits is probably enough on its own to make the Ulduar trink at least marginally better.
    Edited: January 29, 2018

6. Awesome! Thank you everyone! I'm excited to get my little huntard to 80!

7. battered hilt is the way to go

8. Hi, i wanna ask i have vp for 2 items what should i buy? 2 trinkets or what? i have the coins for fal inrush so dont need a gun

9. Hi, i wanna ask i have vp for 2 items what should i buy? 2 trinkets or what? i have the coins for fal inrush so dont need a gun
    Welp. A polearm if you can't afford a battered hilt or bad luck in getting it. Its selling for 8k+ in ah right now.
    Trinket: mjolnir runestone and banner of victory. banner can be easily farm in toc 5.

So, there's actually nth really worth to buy aside from mjolnir.