1. one of the WORST place to level up imo

Stranglethorn Vale...... hate me all you want but i think both parts that place are hell.

and yes i know there is other places to level up at but I just cant be bothered to go to Kalimdor for some reason so i grow a pair and go through it anyway (nobody should care about that part)

again, Just my opinion...

(Hi guys! ;] )

2. stv is pure cancer. i avoided it on all my toons. not worth the headache to even bother trying imo.

3. I remember the chaos STV had on retail back then. All the twinks were hanging around there....

4. Yeah, I just buy portal to Stonard.

5. wait...THAT'S A THING? where do i get one?
    Edited: January 30, 2018

6. stv is pure cancer.
    THANK YOU! lol like, i always thought that place looked like a jungle banged a labyrinth since its easy to get lost in there. and it didn't help that every time i died in a certain area (even being ganked for Christ's sake) doing quests, my ghost would spawn at a pvp arena instead of a graveyard, pain in the *** part of getting to my corpse would be finding my way there since that spawn point was waaay far away from where i was questing at the time haha, that and most of the enemy NPC's are like cockroaches being literally EVERYWHERE.

7. Kids complaining they get killed in a PVP game.. these kind of forum posts will never stop

8. wait...THAT'S A THING? where do i get one?
    From a mage assuming you play horde, if you play alliance then you are out of luck.

9. Kids complaining they get killed in a PVP game.. these kind of forum posts will never stop
    So you're one of the BiS gankers with smourne that its too bad even with SM, to beat another 80 ?

10. You get ganked in Stranglethorn, guys. You know this thanks to another quality thread by Vittany.

and yes i know there is other places to level up at but I just cant be bothered to go to Kalimdor for some reason so i grow a pair and go through it anyway (nobody should care about that part)
    Wouldn't growing a pair involve not crying about it on the forums? I feel like you only grew one half of the package there. You're right about the fact that no one should care though, which just begs the question why you even bothered writing anything at all.

11. So you're one of the BiS gankers with smourne that its too bad even with SM, to beat another 80 ?
    I'm not even 80 yet and I don't have a SM. I don't see what's your point.

Edit: I do like to gank people though, low lvl or same lvl, doesn't matter to me, Horde and Alliance factions exist so people can kill each other when they meet in the world, if you don't like it try another game, or another mode where u all play together and your feelings aren't hurt.

12. No one is actually whining though, except you two who are whining about something you imagined.

13. Kids complaining they get killed in a PVP game.. these kind of forum posts will never stop
    i dont do pvp, all i said was that i end up spawning in the pvp arena in stv as a ghost when i die questing. next time don't jump to conclusions

14. You get ganked in Stranglethorn, guys. You know this thanks to another quality thread by Vittany.

Wouldn't growing a pair involve not crying about it on the forums? I feel like you only grew one half of the package there. You're right about the fact that no one should care though, which just begs the question why you even bothered writing anything at all.
    1. i'm not "crying about it" on the forums, it's just an opinion that i thought people would DISCUSS over, and 2. i do it because there is no rule against it

p.s. thanks for that little shout out there ;)

15. well honestly, whenever i lvl my chars, i always have my geared toon(s) tag along, usually 1 char is enough, but in rare cases i can always log more and farm the farmers.

its all about how you deal with situations. newbies can always try global for help and create some major wpvp between guilds ( yes that actually happens sometimes).

12 Last