1. Stranglethorn is like Vietnam. Avoid streets and Kurtz camp. Hide in the bushes, there u are safe.

2. On lordaeron I remember when everyone crowded up in STV at server launch, That's the only time I went there (with my hunt, ofc easy gank class for low lvl).
    People screamed all the time "do not kill alliance- we have a seize fire", so that they could all level up instead, everyone I saw seemed to follow that and alliance and horde actually leveled up side by side... except for me, I started killing alliance left and right trough the whole area just to stir up some fun.

3. On lordaeron I remember when everyone crowded up in STV at server launch, That's the only time I went there (with my hunt, ofc easy gank class for low lvl).
    People screamed all the time "do not kill alliance- we have a seize fire", so that they could all level up instead, everyone I saw seemed to follow that and alliance and horde actually leveled up side by side... except for me, I started killing alliance left and right trough the whole area just to stir up some fun.
    Haha "do not kill alliance" what panzees! but yeah, that sounds like a blast. like i said though, the only majorly annoying problems i have in that place are getting lost easily, and having my ghost spawn in that pvp arena instead of an actual graveyard whenever i die.

4. I camp on lvl 80 ally's in there all the time! :P Just because to save some lvl 40-60 butts. Imo it's fun tho... =)

Cheers! =)

5. Does this count as a ganking thread and do I need to break out the alcohol?

6. Does this count as a ganking thread and do I need to break out the alcohol?
    no. and yes, you should bring out lots and lots of alcohol anyway

7. Does this count as a ganking thread and do I need to break out the alcohol?
    No, this is a Vittany thread. Only hard drugs will do.

8. I always liked that zone. Would make me feel like a ninja if I managed sneak past all the gankers and finish my quests:D Plus, I like areas with tons of good quests.

9. [QUOTE=Vittany;2898563]Stranglethorn Vale...... hate me all you want but i think both parts that place are hell.

and yes i know there is other places to level up at but I just cant be bothered to go to Kalimdor for some reason so i grow a pair and go through it anyway (nobody should care about that part)

again, Just my opinion...

Which server are you talking about?

Cuz if it is Lordareon I can say that I lvled BE pala there (lvl 40+) and not a single pvp encounter there. Which is kinda sad.

I guess it will never be like in Vanilla....

Cheers

10. Tannaris. Sorry, but constantly 6-7 lvl 80 horde player ganking, when I am leveling, is not fun. I dont have much time, and I think, because of this, Warmane can go bye-bye.
    Edited: February 6, 2018 Reason: slight change

11. I just don't understand what is so special about those two places and many just go there to gank or get ganked. Somebody pls just shed some light.

12. I just don't understand what is so special about those two places and many just go there to gank or get ganked. Somebody pls just shed some light.
    Open world pvp. It's something I miss in Wotlk, Everyone goes Arenas and Battlegrounds cause it's the only way to efficient get gear.
    Allthough open world pvp should't involve ganking, Northrend dosen't really work as open world pvp cause people can fly.
    Tanaris got choose because the teleporter from violet citadel and STV is just a fun place to open world pvp at, also for the open world arena and achievement.

13. That's why I lvl up in Arathi Highlands.
    Vale quests don't even work in MoP, like half is buggy.
    Why bother.

14. I dont know how people get ganked so much..

In those areas i get killed maybe 1 time by someone.

Like in stv when a 80 war came out of the bushes and used heroic throw on me.. that was like the weakest thing i encountered. Altho it was such a suprise it kinda had me laughing

Next to that i never had problems.

Better yet i often just /wave at 80's of the other faction and just contineu my journey (:

15. I dont know how people get ganked so much..
    i don't really get ganked there as much as i get lost like crazy there haha. But when i do get ganked, it happens rarely

First 12