1. Horde using Damage Hacks in AV?

This is like the 6th time on Warmane i have experienced this massive HP drop doing Av's, not sure if it is a hack but its really weird and only happens near Van. First part of Vid you can see my Warlocks HP drop hard even with 3 lifeblooms and a rejuve, as well as druid in my Group, in 2nd part of Vid you can see lots of allies HP drop in the same fashion on my Grid Raid Frames. Btw my Warlock has 332 Resilience.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJlaFJ2iPYs
    Alright Here is a Video I posted Back in July and really didn't get anyone's attention, Most responses were the Hunter Irawk didn't have any resilience but in the Video after Irawk dies also observe ToffeClub's Hp the NE Rogue in the same group. Clearly must be a Damage hack that some people want to avoid talking about. What is funny is that in this second video the only one that hits both Irawk and Toffeclub is the BE hunter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=S-0kx4-4ZVQ
    Edited: January 29, 2018

2. Same thing just happened to me two AV's ago, but not in the last one. Happened near aid station and its like someone is triggering it, not a consistent bug. Exactly what you see in the video.

3. wow never seen anything like this

Edit: By any chance were you able to check the combat log after it happened? Wonder if someone could possibly have a GM spell or a hack allowing them to cast one?

4. Is it fall damage? There's random spots in terrain that give you fall damage for whatever reason. As alliance in AB riding from start to mine there's one spot that always does it even though it's not a drop.

5. Just tested and its not fall damage because fall damage is instant. Also it reduced my HP to literally 1HP before I got into combat again then died.

6. Probably has something to do with the hp buff you get when bunkers are still up.

7. That's weird it drains your hp instead of being instant damage. Never seen anything like that.

8. Maybe, but in the second Vid you can clearly see that Irawk does not have a bunker buff up.

9. I think it may be a visual bug I've seen Vann have this bug and it shot his health down to 1% but his health was still 100% and game didn't end or anything. I mean its possible it is something else but I find it far too coincidental that it happens in that same area. I mean if it was a hack or whatever wouldn't you see it happen in other places?

10. How can it be a visual bug when my warlock cleary dies from it in the first vid as well as my druid partner?

11. its not a visual bug, not fall damage, and not because of towers and its never happened to me in the 10+ years of playing WoW.

Command abuse? dunno /tinfoil

12. I think it may be a visual bug I've seen Vann have this bug and it shot his health down to 1% but his health was still 100% and game didn't end or anything. I mean its possible it is something else but I find it far too coincidental that it happens in that same area. I mean if it was a hack or whatever wouldn't you see it happen in other places?
    How can it be a visual bug if he died with lifebloom and rejuve on him while having 8k hp before the 'VISUAL BUG' ?

13. agreed, it's something I have only experienced on this Server, I played wow since its release and never encountered something like this.

14. Seems like this is related to the bosses being reset. Sometimes when the bosses reset you will see their HP drop down to 1% and then it will go to full health as soon as they are reset. In all 3 clips there is vaan resetting and this happens after, so somehow the same thing is happening to players without the "NPC HP reset" occuring afterwards.

12 Last