1. Less bgs while leveling after RDF implemented

Ive noticed there are so little bgs going on while I am leveling. I am currently in the 40's bracket and before the RDF option I would do bgs daily....now I queue and no bgs. Only the 10-19's and 70-79 seems active. It's really sad to see since I stayed on this server because of all the bg activity while leveling and the dungeons. I queue as a healer in RDF and it takes ages to find a group...it seemed much quicker to find a group by yourself. Now everyone queues for RDF and can't queue for warsong gulch at the same time. I hope to see something that can be added to motivate players to do more bgs again like extra honour or increased xp for players killed and for completing a bg. On a previous server that I played on they had announcements at the bottom of the screen everytime a certain faction would reach their minimum amount of players needed so then the other faction would be more keen to join. Hopefully the activity picks up or it won't be much fun to level without some pvp action...

2. This is troubling to me as well.

I was told that Lordaeron is the best server for 10-60 BGs...is this no longer true? Any other servers with active 10-60 brackets WITHOUT pay to win items?

thanks, any help is appreciated :)