1. Would you kindly

Stop testing crossed battlegrounds during the daylight?
    Icecrown have max players everyday, why do you wanna cross it with a x1 hardcore realm?

Nonsense

2. So the 1x realm can benefit from Icecrown's high population? Mindblowing, I know.

3. Stop testing crossed battlegrounds during the daylight?
    Icecrown have max players everyday, why do you wanna cross it with a x1 hardcore realm?

Nonsense
    Lordaeron pvp scene is sad,i personally as a lord player will vote yes for this adjusment. Its just fantastic to hear about it.

4. No matter what, you may still avoid PvP regardless of realm crossing. The question is, what would 12k population beneift from a low population x1 realm? Not a damn thing.

5. The question is, what would 12k population beneift from a low population x1 realm? Not a damn thing.
    Free kills, quicker queues are possible at different times, and a change up in the community.

6. Pretty selfish responses perhaps a 12k realm won't benefit from it, but i'm pretty sure the 1x will.....

7. While Lordaeron may get its battleground's queue reduced, I don't think they'll like what they can face over here. Also, do you really think much can change in community that way? We're talking about PvP community, right? So, what can be new? "Amg Smourne everywhere pls halp"?
    Edited: January 30, 2018 Reason: Yeah I know it's selfish in some way, but 12k > 4k.

8. While Lordaeron may get its battleground's queue reduced, I don't think they'll like what they can face over here.
    No, they probably wont, but they're probably going to be more proactive than the usual whining here.

Also, do you really think much can change in community that way? We're talking about PvP community, right?
    The people who do battlegrounds aren't always the same group, it's usually a mix of different types of people. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it can change the attitude.

9. I don't think there will be a change whatsoever, they will only suffer. But I sincerely hope you're right mate, and I'm looking forward to it. Cheers.

10. Ice crown guilds do a lot of premade groups in battlegrounds on both factions, so don't count on mixed players much.

11. Ice crown guilds do a lot of premade groups in battlegrounds on both factions, so don't count on mixed players much.
    Speaking as someone who is usually in the premades, you're still going to run into other people.

12. Actually, this idea and effort done by warmane are the best they can do to help Lordaeron but the players on Lordaeron who are the "free" players won't like it because they will face people overgeared compared to them. I've seen my friends on icecrown who do pvp a lot and seen them change from furious set to wrathful way faster than the average Lordaeron population can.
    I'm just worried that the Lordaeron population will be affected by the same toxic community of icecrown and the disease will spread over and many lordareon players won't even appreciate the efforts done by warmane.

13. people on lord can farm the same items as the players of icecrown, except for the rs items that is. :)

14. That question is off the course. Why? Well, how many Icecrown PvP players did actually farm all their gears? Can Lordaeron match Icecrown's average gear?
    While they can farm almost all of it, it will still take much more time to be equal with Icecrown, don't you think?
    Edited: January 30, 2018 Reason: I'm an Icecrown player and I'm not complaining, but following logic.

15. But wait, isn't the Honor rates the same on both realms?

12 Last