1. Soloing BWL

Hi, I'm trying to solo bwl, but I cant get past Razorgore. Destroy eggs has too much CD, and Adds kill me not before long so, anyone know any tricks? I`m playing with a priest.

2. You actually need a friend to keep the adds away, while you destroy the eggs. Or the vice versa, of course.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

3. Djole is right, but to elaborate, You need 1 person to click the orb and another to defend the orb while the first person is destroying eggs.
    The first person will then get a debuff and cant click for 45 seconds, so the 2nd person needs to click, and the roles reverse.
    Lather, Rinse, Repeat..

4. Razorgore is soloable but hard. Im able to do him on my protection paladin, using concetration aura on first mc, after that I switch to devo and heal up by attacking boss with seal of light, then i mc again with devo up and rinse and repeat until all eggs are gone. Also I use my gift of naaru before using orb but any defensive cd is good idea. Most of the time i end up at 20-30% of my health after mc, if Im unlucky my ardent will proc but then Il just wait it out.

The hard part is vael with his health reducing debuff. Im going to try with hunter and hope it'll land of the pet otherwise I dont really see a way to do it since Ive tried bursting him down and the best I can do is 8% left, a well geared feral or rogue might be able to do it with a bit of luck but Ive neither of these.