1. Why would you make changes to Kael at this point warmane?

How does it make any sense for you guys to patch in new changes to the Kael fight before the raid week is even done?

Why are you even making any changes on a fight barely anyone does anymore for active progression?

WHY do you make NO announcement of these changes ****ing over our raid group which had nearly killed him the night before?

Absolutely ridiculous decision making coming from warmane staff, guess I'm not surprised.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

2. What did they do even?
    Cap now closes into melee range and melee's the lock tank if you take Nether Protection and Kael now actually casts his 100k damage flamestrikes

Still doesn't have corrected dagger/MC functionality, phoenixes still don't kill themselves, Thaladred still targets non-gazed targets for 15k melee swings

They didn't fix any of the truly bugged mechanics, only added stuff missing from retail that guilds who had killed him in any of the many months before these changes did not have to deal with.

3. Hmm, that sounds problematic. Iirc we've never had any of this weirdness going on on any of our kills (apart from the initial stuff that was broken). In before something broke when Black Temple released, that's a classic (fix one thing and smth else breaks). I'd suggest making a thorough bug report though, I don't think the ones that could fix this are reading this anyways.

4. They are documented here. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

I'd check it every day and sort by "updated" to see what has changed over night.

StrogeWofel I hope you bug reported all of that, if true. They also reduced the damage of Sanguinar by 15% which will make phase 1 and 3 easier for you.

Are you sure daggers are still broken? This was marked fixed 19 hours ago
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/60943

and this one 5 days ago https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/53253

5. They do this to a lot of bosses.

Illidan was basically unkillable and then changed, some guilds killed and then the HP of the demons was nerfed, don't know if they made any other changes but they don't make any official posts for each change, you just have to crawl through the bugtracker for anything marked as "fixed" although HP number changes, I'm not sure that's documented.

6. They do this to a lot of bosses.

Illidan was basically unkillable and then changed, some guilds killed and then the HP of the demons was nerfed, don't know if they made any other changes but they don't make any official posts for each change, you just have to crawl through the bugtracker for anything marked as "fixed" although HP number changes, I'm not sure that's documented.
    The difference between the illidan changes and changes like the ones that went out for kael is that the latter punishes those of us who are behind much of the server progression wise.

It's problematic when you actively punish guilds behind in progression on a server with a relatively small pool of active quality raiders with a dwindling population to draw new raiders from. They have a history of imposing this type of punishment (Kara/SSC/TK trash items/pattern drop rates, Vashj changes a few weeks ago). How many months has Kael been basically the same exact encounter and just now they decide to buff it?

7. The difference between the illidan changes and changes like the ones that went out for kael is that the latter punishes those of us who are behind much of the server progression wise.

It's problematic when you actively punish guilds behind in progression on a server with a relatively small pool of active quality raiders with a dwindling population to draw new raiders from. They have a history of imposing this type of punishment (Kara/SSC/TK trash items/pattern drop rates, Vashj changes a few weeks ago). How many months has Kael been basically the same exact encounter and just now they decide to buff it?
    The goal was to nerf it. Sanguinar damage, and dagger breaking MC should be making this fight way easier. By far the hardest part of this fight was dealing with the MCs.

Capernian meleeing is a bug or something. It's not something they meant to do.