1. fresh 80 resto: got 23 coins, which BIS item should i get?

So i got 23 coins leftover, which of those should i get:

is the lk25hc mace worth it, or am i going with trauma as BIS anyway? trauma wouldnt be worth to donate for in my opinion since its dropped by rotface.
    what about gts hc version? or will i be going for altors and a mana trinket like solace?

this is the first healer/caster im gonna play, so im pretty inexperienced.

Thanks in advance

2. I suggest play a bit and see if you enjoy the class , try all the specs and find the one you love the most then donate for an item.

3. I suggest play a bit and see if you enjoy the class , try all the specs and find the one you love the most then donate for an item.
    i know that its gonna be a resto sham, i just dont know if i should donate for terenas or gts.

i heard from some people trauma is BIS and some terenas is BIS.

same for trinkets, some told me solace + Altors, others gts + altors.

4. I would get either Terenas or GTS.

Getting good mileage out of Trauma requires maximum possible application of your t10 4p HoT, as well as your Earthliving HoT. The most efficient way to blanket as many people as possible with these HoTs is through Chain Heal spamming. However, in some fights, you're actually doing a lot more than just Chain Healing. You're not like a Resto Druid who could just cast Wild Growth on CD even while off-healing the tank and then enjoy the high proc rate of Trauma associated with each Wild Growth cast. As a Resto Shammy, Trauma is a niche tool, whereas Terenas is much more broadly applicable. Heroic Rotface is also a lot easier to kill than Heroic LK. So I'd get Terenas over Trauma too.

Terenas vs GTS is a tougher one for me. I think I'd get GTS just because Resto Shammies aren't too well-off in the area of healing cooldowns.

5. I would get either Terenas or GTS.

Getting good mileage out of Trauma requires maximum possible application of your t10 4p HoT, as well as your Earthliving HoT. The most efficient way to blanket as many people as possible with these HoTs is through Chain Heal spamming. However, in some fights, you're actually doing a lot more than just Chain Healing. You're not like a Resto Druid who could just cast Wild Growth on CD even while off-healing the tank and then enjoy the high proc rate of Trauma associated with each Wild Growth cast. As a Resto Shammy, Trauma is a niche tool, whereas Terenas is much more broadly applicable. Heroic Rotface is also a lot easier to kill than Heroic LK. So I'd get Terenas over Trauma too.

Terenas vs GTS is a tougher one for me. I think I'd get GTS just because Resto Shammies aren't too well-off in the area of healing cooldowns.
    thanks for the answer, yeah donating for trauma is kinda waste :P
    How would you gear your sham? gts + altors or gts + solace?

6. Probably Solace + GTS for LK or RS heroic. Althor's Abacus tends to be pretty easy to get.