1. Lordaeron/Icecrown - pros and cons ?

I'm hesitant on which realm to play, mostly because of the huge drop Lordaeron experiences past a certain hour (6k > 1.5k) which makes finding a group hard for me, but I don't like the rates on IC much either.

2. I'm hesitant on which realm to play, mostly because of the huge drop Lordaeron experiences past a certain hour (6k > 1.5k) which makes finding a group hard for me, but I don't like the rates on IC much either.
    Frostwolf.

3. It makes sense. He wont experience any drops on Frostwolf because there's nothing to drop.

4. Nooo! Frost wolf is constant and very nice. We just need more players.
    Deranox could start there and spread the good word too.

100 years like that and we’ll reach 2000 users online.

5. While Lordaeron experiences drops, Icecrown takes the other extreme. It has very high peaks every single day, usually from around 2 PM to 10 PM GMT. On weekends the peaks start around 2 hours earlier than usual and end about 1 hour later. If your game time is mostly concentrated during these peaks and you're not planning on donating to skip the queues, I strongly advise you against playing on Icecrown as you're gonna have a really bad time waiting.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

6. Thanks for the decent answer @DamnOriginal. As for the others ... not funny to spam people's topics.

7. For most people it will be better to go with icecrown. The only person who will prefer Lord is someone who needs to play during primetime, cannot wait for the queues but also does not mind playing on a 1x server with inferior lategame

8. I want to start play wotlk both pvp and pve tell me server?
    someone tell me IC is bad for pvp, broken bcz ppl donate best items. So who don't donate can't do much at all?

9. U can get sm by doing the quest chain in ic as well. If u consider sm to be super op then u would like lord better. But even in lord the pvp players are not much in quantity compared to ic due to the low population. PVE I better in ic compared to lord

10. I want to start play wotlk both pvp and pve tell me server?
    someone tell me IC is bad for pvp, broken bcz ppl donate best items. So who don't donate can't do much at all?
    Look the thing about pvp is that the server is here for quite some time now. You will always find players with loads of play time and bis gears because they have worked hard for it from the start of the server.