1. Is WotLK worth playing?

Hi. I'm new in WotLK and exept this one, I've played all versions so far. I'm wondering if WotLK is worth playing and I'd like to ask what is so special about it? Why do you recommend it and why not? Why is it better or worse than TBC, Cata, Pandaria? I consider creating a character here and just I'm curious about the advantages (exept population).

2. First of, welcome mate, I hope you're gonna like this realm.
    What you may find in this expansion is, well, LK is the closest you're gonna get to balancing classes. Both PvE and PvP are rich, so you won't get bored by either of those. And what majority of players may like here the most is, amount of working content. Not any of newer expansions will ever be even close to this percentage of working talents, quests, raids, zones... So, it all now depends on you and the community.

3. Mainly play because its the only expansion with a large population that isn't Vanilla or TBC. Vanilla/TBC are far too unbalanced with classes and the game is too slow paced for my taste because it has longer mount cast times and you run out of mana too fast

4. If you are not planning on donating, skip Icecrown.

5. Lol, remeber that silly 30 seconds seal? God, that's one hell of a pain in the ***. Paladins, the auto-attack clowns.

6. If you are not planning on donating, skip Icecrown.
    Not true tho, it is not necessary donating gear, only first $10 in order to skip queues and use market.

7. Not true tho, it is not necessary donating gear, only first $10 in order to skip queues and use market.
    That's what he meant. Some people might not want to donate at all. Some people might not have the possibility (mostly because of young age). If that's the case, I strongly agree - if you are not premium, don't even start on Icecrown just because of extremely long queues. However, that's not what OP asked, he wants to know about the expansion itself.

I haven't played too much in other expansions so I can't really compare but since I started WOTLK I have never felt the urge to start anywhere else. It is that fun, you will most likely never be bored. PvE is perfect. Some people might argue that TBC is better because it was much much harder (that's what I heard at least, I did not try it myself) but IMO that's actually good thing about WOTLK - it is challenging enough so you don't have to simply tank and spank everything to get the highest tier gear but not so hardcore that you want to kill yourself. To average player that's a very good quality. PvP is ahmm... very gear-dependant. If enemy team has more geared players, there is literally nothing you could do but I guess that's just how WoW's pvp is meant to be played - same should apply in other expansions. I'd genuinely recommend this expansion to everyone. :)

8. Nice, that's what I wanted to know. :) Thank you guys for the answers!

9. Are there any obstacles in entering raids? Like for example gaining keys to enter raids in TBC?

10. Are there any obstacles in entering raids? Like for example gaining keys to enter raids in TBC?
    You definitely need key for Eye of Eternity, which consists of only one boss. You also need to have some quests completed for highest tier dungeons (Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection). But other than that, you are free to go everywhere else without any requirements.