1. How to get fishing gear?

Hello stuff!

First of all I want to thank you for bringing us such a great entertainment content!

To the point, I´d be even more entertained if I knew how to get max. fishing skill/gear, so I need to ask you why there is no NPC called Fishbot 5000 in Booty Bay that gives 3 nice "Rare fish" quests with +fishing skill gear rewards, same with Riggle Bassbait NPC and its Grand Prize quest... Also, I´ve never heard about fishing event on Warmane, neither in the Events forum section.

I didn´t find any "search" window to make sure that this issue haven´t been answered already, if so, sorry and link me the answer please.

Just to summarize my inquiry - Where/how can I on Warmane get best fishing gear, respectively max. fishing skill?

Thank you so much, have a wonderful day!
    Martin

2. I could be wrong but if I rememeber correctly that NPC you're looking for is only up for the duration (+- a few hours) of the event. The date for the event is not something I remember (Sunday maybe?). You could also look up the Arcanite Fishing Pole and the way to get that.

3. You have to do the fishing event that happens on Sunday 2-4 i believewhich (that is server time). On sunday there should be a goblin in orgrimmar that has a fishing flier that gives you the details. Basically you have to go to STV and fish up Tastyfish during those specific hours and in those pools you can get the rare fish that give the fishing gear and fishing line. I did it one sunday and won the tournament but there was a lot of competition, and a lot of lvl 19 twinks because the gear is bis.

4. Thank you a lot guys!

If you know when and where in og the NPC will appear exactly, please let me know here.

God bless you.