1. Icrown population cap VS Outland population cap

This topic is kind of question here im not here to blame warmana for fixed 12000 cap in ICECROWN I totaly agree with it that to maintain server stability they cap population.Actully i am OUTLAND player and pretty much done with its story or lore whatever it is.Doesnt mean that i dont like PVP or battlegrounds they are fun too but im more into lore,story or quest lines.So iv started playing WOTLK obvisly in ICECROWN but soon realized there was population cap in ICECROWN at some time of the day fixed at 12000.Its a night time in my country when population cap is full so its not big problem for me but during my holiday i wanted to play at night becasue its a day time in other country and large amount of warmane communtiy is available for 5 man quest or instance quest.Then i searched for this population cap in warmane forum and saw many of the community complaining about population cap.What i did was delete my level 22 character from ICECROWN and start playing in LORDARON.For me there are two reasons of playing in ICECROWN in first place.
    1. Easily finding a party for 5 man quest or instance due to high population cap.
    2. Easy leveling up and completeing quest of story chains i dont care about low level or high level quest all i care about is story.So the higher level means that low level story line quest can be done solo even if its 2 or 3 man quest.

Now that im playing in LORDARON level up is low and population is half of the ICECROWN but still im having fun.

As i said im not here to complain but to ask question.

logging in to warmane website i clicked the information button to see how much community is in LORDARON server but i have found something odd

server population

LORDARON X1 5678

ICECROWN X7 12000

OUTLAND X5 14996 almost 15k

After seeing this i quickly opened my burning crusade logined to OUTLAND account there was no wait time or population cap then i clicked my warlock character to play.There was no destability.The game was running smooth and suprisingly there were alot of people in the game and in ogrimar my FPS is reduced to 45 beacuse of so many active player in front of auction house in ogrimar Other than that I have high end gaming pc and get more than 200 fps.

So what my question is how is that ICECROWN is destable in 12K population cap and OUTLAND is stable at almost near to 15K population cap.

again its just a question and completely ignore my bad english.

2. Your question is akin to asking "why can I run this old game at maximum settings stably, but can't run this bigger, newer and more resource-consuming game at maximum settings too?" They are different expansions, with different mechanics and all around different amount of content to kept running simultaneously.

3. Your question is akin to asking "why can I run this old game at maximum settings stably, but can't run this bigger, newer and more resource-consuming game at maximum settings too?" They are different expansions, with different mechanics and all around different amount of content to kept running simultaneously.
    i completely understand that what my question is im playing in outland for almost a year but i have never faced something like population cap thing and 2 days ago i saw more than 14 k pupulation in outland so i played in outland the server was still stable with so much populaton so why people say icecrown population cap should reduced to 10k from 12k to maintain stability.
    Edited: January 31, 2018

4. i completely understand that what my question is im playing in outland for almost a year but i have never faced something like population cap thing and 2 days ago i saw more than 14 k pupulation in outland so i played in outland the server was still stable with so much populaton so why people say icecrown population cap should reduced to 10k from 12k to maintain stability.
    icecrown has to emulate all of northrend on top of what outland emulates. plus there's other tweaks present in wotlk that weren't in tbc. both those mean that icecrown can't support the same pop cap that outland can. and even at 12k cap there's noticeable lag for some people.

5. i completely understand that what my question is im playing in outland for almost a year but i have never faced something like population cap thing and 2 days ago i saw more than 14 k pupulation in outland so i played in outland the server was still stable with so much populaton so why people say icecrown population cap should reduced to 10k from 12k to maintain stability.
    And I answered that. Now Skuddy did as well. If you completely understood your question, you wouldn't ask it, since you would realize it's trying to compare apples with oranges, as the saying goes.

6. i understand now thanks for for your answer it was just a question by the way im playing in lordaron it was a good sever too keep up good work.

7. Per the suggestion of the Warmane staff, threads like this are now added to the drinking game. Now everyone must take a shot.

Also, four shots because of Obnoxious responding twice here and one more because of Skuddy's response.
    Edited: February 2, 2018