1. Weird Things You Do

When I do a Worthy Weapon (Argent Daily) in Dragonblight/ZD, I like to jump off my mount from way up high and use the forward boost to try to land in the middle of the ring of rocks in the lake like I'm playing Pilotwings on the SNES.

2. I thought I was the only one.

3. I like to murder the Cenarion Emissary and Gamon in Orgrimmar everytime I'm there.

4. I like to mind soothe all humanoids everywhere I go. I just like to think that I've made their day a little nicer by soothing them.

5. I like to que in random heroics as tank with broken red gear and ress sickness and then to go die to mobs, much to the dismay of the other party members. Once kicked, the cycle starts anew.

6. Corpse camping 60s/70s. xD for Fun ofc.

7. Ganking orgrimmar, getting drunk and talking horrible stuff on a trade chat which i dont even remember the next day
    Edited: February 2, 2018

8. I like mind controlling lowbies into the ditch by the Rebel Camp in Stranglethorn only to have them spend a minute walking around and realizing they can't get past me without getting thrown back in.

9. I like being the better person by not corpse camping low levels, because I have better things to do than being a massive ******.

10. calculate my destination and dismount and levitate hoping it would drop me lets say to argent tournament grounds but always missed haha

11. Holy nova everything while obsessively jumping